Maybelline Shiny-licious in Chocolate Cherry

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Gorgeous color! I love this! It looks great on my lips and feels incredibly smooth. There is a nice color payoff of a reddish brown, similar to chocolate cherry. I purchased this at Dollar Tree and I am so glad I did. The only bad thing is the smell is absolutely awful.

on 1/30/2008 7:49:00 AM

Maybe I'll be one of those few people who like the fuzzy slant applicator of this squeeze tube lip gloss.

I love it in a sense that, it's like using a wand-sponge-on applicator from other lip glosses, which i find more hygienic than a plastic slant applicator, which i find messy and more UNHYGIENIC!

color: it appears reddish brown in the tube but goes on sheer on lips w/a slight tint to it. in my medium pigmented lips, it appears mauve color.

texture: smooth, very fine, and shiny! i like the fact that it doesn't have shimmers to it!

odor: although it's choco cherry, i didn't smell any choco scent; it's more of cherry scent

taste: you may not be able to tell the sweet taste by just licking it but when you suck your lip, then that's the time that you'll be able to taste the sweetness!