benefit Cosmetics Lipstick in Good Vibes

No Image

pretty brownish-pinkish-purplish color. tube is kinda weird. kinda flattened. still pretty good though.

on 4/23/2004 5:07:00 PM

On me this is pretty mauve. Nice for summer, when pink frost is a must! I top with gloss as it's a tad dryish on me. I like to put CG Peaches'n' gleam wetslicks to peach it up a little, plus add moisture.

on 11/28/2003 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a frosty mauvey pink shade, I didn't notice any brown to it - if I did than I probably would have liked this a lot more.

On my lips this goes on rather frosty....too frosty for my taste. It just looks "off" on me (brown hair, brown/green eyes, MAC C2 skin).

The texture is nice, it's not drying at all, but the color just isn't for me. I would be interested in trying out more shades. The retail price is $14.

on 10/15/2002 2:52:00 PM

This is a gorgeous lipstick, a shimmer but light brown mauve maybe something else that easily changes w/ any number of pencils. Wish i hadn't lost mine. Although i am expecting another one in a swap any moment now. : ) Creamier than thier other shimmer/frost lipsticks.

Lovely Brownish Mauve frost. Nice warm colour really offsets my green eyes and brown hair nicely. A must have!

on 2/16/2002 11:12:00 PM

This is a beautiful ultra-shimmery mauve, and I love the way it feels almost powdery on my lips, though very smooth. Sadly, it is just too cool-toned for my skin, and it's going up for swap. :(