LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

4.3

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

So far, so good. I really like it. I have normal/sensitive skin i.e. I'm neither oily nor dry but reactive to the wrong things. I took a risk because I thought the sea water might make my skin dry and tight but it didn't!

Overall, an excellent soothing, refreshing toner/mist!

on 10/17/2012 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Love it love it love it!!!!

Really gets below the first layer of skin. It has really helped even my skin tone and fade scars. Have just had a brainwave to try it on my stretchmarks & see how/ if it works...I have faith in this miracle product!

Reasonable, long lasting, soft on the skin, sweet smell, not sticky, devoid of 'stripping' chemicals, not tested on animals...

Was recommended to me by my cousin & so glad it was! Buy it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Soooo you're organic, but you have a paraben for your preservative. Lmao. LUSH, boo. I usually don't care about what's organic and what isn't, but when you advertise your product as being organic and earth friendly I will get salty when there's something in it that contradicts that. Especially when that "organic" label gives you the inherent right to charge me an asinine price for it.

I like this toner, but it doesn't really do anything impressive that a drugstore one couldn't do. Shoot, I usually just use witch hazel, which probably does as much, if not more, than this does. Outside the paraben I do like the ingredients, and unlike some people I enjoy the feeling of spraying it directly on my face...but it hasn't done anything impressive that convinces me I absolutely need to buy another 20 dollar bottle of it. It's...meh, at the most, which sucks. I was amped to try LUSH products since I heard so many good things about them. Overpriced and overhyped.

on 9/2/2009 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a really great toner! I have also used Lush's Tea Tree Toner which I really liked but the sales associated suggested I give this one a try for my combination skin and I'm really glad I did. It feels like Dermalogica's Multi Active Toner when I spray it on my face - soothing, moisturizing - but is about half the price. I've been using this for about 3 weeks now and my pores look less noticeable. Its also been great for soothing irritation and redness. Perfect for refreshing my skin throughout the day.