LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

3.8

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

on 7/5/2017 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Although I know it has beneficial ingredients, it didn't do much for my skin especially for 23 dollars. Sometimes I left it inside the fridge and it felt better when applying on my face. But, I still not see the point of adding sea water, there's not many known benefits for it. I think it would be better to just stick with a witch hazel/rose water toner. Also the pump stops working at times.

on 2/20/2015 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I wouldn't buy this product. I had high hopes for this seeing as it has been recommended to me and it has high reviews. I was supposed to pick up tea tree toner but since i have dry/sensitive skin, the lady recommended me to use this instead. I've been using this for 2 weeks now but it doesn't give me any cooling, and soothing effect. It made my face even drier than it already is. I also noticed a few breakouts and made my skin much uneven.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Holy grail toner water!!!!! I love that's its all natural. Smells great just a light fresh scent. And it just gives your face a nice radiant boost. Perfect for a nice most of refresh on a hot day or even if your makeup is looking a little powdery. I find it similar to Mac fix plus.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is one of my favorites. It balances my skin, ending my combo oily/dry problems. Now my skin is smooth, hydrated and healthy.
And the best part is the fragrance. Roses and Rosemary to make anyone feel like a princess, without having to pay that much.
Try it! It is worth it.

BEST TONER.

I have the ultimate combination skin of very sensitive, sometimes dry and prone to eczema, yet sometimes have an oily t-zone and am prone to breakouts or pimples.

I have switched my facial routine to Lush and its the best thing Ive ever done. Ive found something to combat all areas of my skin problems.

Using this as a toner after using the charcoal face cleanser (coalface), i just spray a bit on cotton wool and wipe it over my face and let it sink in before I use my moisturiser. Love that its in a spray bottle, very hygienic.

First time I used this= AMAZING. It contains the BEST ingredients for sensitive/problem skin such as aloe vera, seaweed and salt water. My skin felt so so soft the morning after I first used this and it only got better. It wipes away excess dirt and oil and tightens pores and and pimples or blemishes I reduced after a day or two, and had completely gone by the end of the week. Its good for my sensitive/dry/eczema skin as well. Completely hydrates and soothes the skin with its lovely natural ingredients- I dont even get dry skin or eczema on my face anymore because my skin is just super soft, clean and toned. My skin is so much better, clearer and softer because of this product!

LOVE this toner. Its so simple yet does the job perfectly for my skin!

on 8/18/2013 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I use this every morning after "angels on bare skin" cleanser and before "celestial" moisturizer.

the toner makes my skin super soft, lush and healthy.

i would not use this in the evening since i need to remove my make up and i havent tried but this probably wont be enough.

i'm still looking for a good evening toner.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I've tried all the Lush toners and this is the best. Everyone gets so hung up on Tea Tree Water, but this has the magic of the ocean packed into it. Nourishing and vitamin rich seaweed and aloe, toning sea water, and balancing lavender. LOVE THIS

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This was absolutely useless, I'm sorry to say. I used this in summer and winter, and have combination skin, but I may as well have been spritzing water on my face for the amount of treatment it did. It didn't even get cleanser remanents off.... it smellt good, but that was about it. Seriously, for $28, I expected a whole lot more. Not worth a penny.