LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

Filtered by eye Color : Black
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

3.3

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

on 2/27/2016 10:11:00 AM

A great product overall. The fragrance is light and rose-y and it absorbs really well, leaving the skin feeling plush and supple. However, my only displeasure is the spray function which is kinda powerful in the sense that it does not spray out mist-like but more of a jet spray. So sometimes I put the product on my clean hands and pat it on my skin or use a cotton pad.

on 2/20/2015 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I wouldn't buy this product. I had high hopes for this seeing as it has been recommended to me and it has high reviews. I was supposed to pick up tea tree toner but since i have dry/sensitive skin, the lady recommended me to use this instead. I've been using this for 2 weeks now but it doesn't give me any cooling, and soothing effect. It made my face even drier than it already is. I also noticed a few breakouts and made my skin much uneven.

on 3/4/2014 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like the formula and the smell. The ingredents are so simple and no alcohol. It feels good on my skin. Doesnt dry it out and no weird film left behind. I use this for refreshing and getting rid of an over powdered/cakey face. I hate the spray nozzle! Its like a laser blasting at my face!!! Even when I hold it far away! I can take out an eye!! It best to put this in another container with a finer mist. The bottle is not pretty anyways. I will not buy again since im sure there are also good toners/refreshers out there without the laser nozzle for more or less the same price.

This toner is awesome, it does just what a toner should do. It leaves thr skin feeling fresh, clean and moisturized. Great smell also and it is totally vegan!

on 10/12/2010 2:37:00 PM

I bought this because I heard that it's good for skin that's reactive and red. I have cheeks that are red ALL day. I used this for the first time and it burned my skin SO BAD. Perhaps I swiped the cotton pad too hard across my cheeks. Now I use it and it tingles my cheeks but I'm not sure if it's a good thing or bad. It does soften my skin but I don't really see the hydration and help in curbing the redness on my cheeks. I took away 1 lippie for the no help in hydrating & redness and another for the smell.(I must be one of the few to dislike it,the smell is incredibly strong and reminds me of alcohol.)

Overall, this product is mediocre to me and I won't repurchase.

on 11/1/2009 3:06:00 PM

This is my favourite LUSH toner. It doesn't irritate my skin and calms down the redness a bit. I like mixing it with my moisturizer to make it lighter. It's also great to spray it on the face as a mid-day refresher, and the small bottle is perfect to carry around in my purse. The nozzle give a nice even mist. I will repurchase but not to use as a daily toner (I've found another one I prefer) but to use as a on-the-go face mist.

I use this after i wash my face with Lush cleansers and it works just fine. I have not noticed any significant difference but i know it's all natural products so maybe it's better that way. Also it is alcohol free and smells very fresh.

on 9/3/2008 3:33:00 PM

I dont really like the smell. I like the Tea Tree most because that one works better on my combo skin. Breath of Fresh Air is ok i like to use it after washing my face. It is good to put on toner before applying cream. Overall it's an ok product.

on 12/27/2007 2:19:00 PM

i've never really used toners before. since using this, i see that my face has a better overall complexion. it just looks brighter to me. it doesn't really help with breakouts (if you have a problem with that maybe lush's tea tree water is better suited for you).

overall, i just love the overall feeling of my skin when i use this product because it seems to really hydrate it.