LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

on 1/6/2017 8:23:00 PM

I am not breakout-prone.... This product broke me out everywhere:( this is so heavily loaded with synthetic fragrances which are not good for your skin whatsoever. Don't get caught up in lush' false advertising that their products are "all natural", there is actually a lot of bad ingredients in this among most of their products. DO NOT waste your money on this tiny bottle. I would 100% recommend looking at the thayers witch hazel toners instead, much better value.

This product is only okay. It smells wonderful, which is nice, but I don't feel it has really done much for my skin. Additionally, my skin feels a bit sticky after I use it. I'll use it up but I won't be buying it again.

on 2/14/2016 6:41:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Great stuff.
In combination with AOBS cleanser.

It does not irritate my skin it calming and I think it does help to keep new acne away.
Used this for a few months now and I will continue to buy this!
And I love the natural smell, it's fantastic

on 10/2/2015 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am really disappointed by this product :( I used the other lush toners and got along okay. I was told this would be gentle enough to use every day but it really imbalanced my skin. The salt water is just too harsh. My cheeks went very rashy and my whole face went tight for the week (despite using an oil treatment to try to counteract the salt).

The packaging is good, however, because it's nice to be able to spray toner over your face but the actual product is so, so stringent! It felt like bleach!

on 9/28/2015 2:23:00 PM

Once upon a time I spent a ridiculous amount at lush but then I had children. Fast forward a few years and I wandered in to buy bath ballistics for the wee one when I spotted this toner. I thought it would be gentle enough to remove any oily residue left over from my cleansing oils or butters and I liked the scent and the non- spill packaging. I like being able to spritz toner over my face. It felt gentle enough but left my skin feeling ever so slightly tight. Then by day three my skin was looking blotchy over my cheeks and two days after that a crop of red spots over my cheeks. I don't tend to get spots there and haven't used anything else new so the culprit is the toner. It has been binned. I think it is your luck as to whether it works for you but for sensitive skins I would avoid.

on 11/29/2014 3:24:00 AM

I love this, its the first time I have tried it and ive had it a little over a month and I see a difference, my skin looks glowing and it doesn't make the skin feel tight its really nice and moisturizing

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have never been able to find a toner that has had a positive effect on my skin until I bought this product.

Firstly, I love the smell. It reminds me of the sea. It is also incredibly refreshing and invigorating. Using this after washing my face first thing in the morning certainly helps me to wake up.

Instead of spraying this on my face, I have found it works more effectively by spraying onto a cotton wool pad and using it all over my face. My skin feels instantly refreshed and soft - I love how moisturising this product is for me, it does dry my skin out (which is a problem for me).

I also use this on lazy days, where I wear no makeup but can't be bothered to wash and moisturise my face. I know that's bad but this product saves me. It removes buildup and oils (I suffer from oily skin) very effectively. In addition, on days where my skin is suffering a bit - for example, my skin is red and I have bumps on my t-zone - I use this product instead of washing and moisturising my face, and it works wonders and helps to clear up my skin.

This is a holy grail product for me, and I have repurchased countless amount of times.

on 1/5/2014 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

BEST TONER EVER

Breath of Fresh Air completely revitalises my dry, rosacea prone skin. The ingredient combination (aloe, seaweed and fresh sea water) work beautifully together, both softening and rehydrating the face. Even the scent reminds me of standing by the ocean,waves slapping against the rocks, spraying some sea water across my face, giving a refreshing and cool feeling.

Also, if I get sunburnt (Not that we are blessed with warm weather in Ireland!!), breath fresh of breath air left in the fridge works soothing wonders!

My only negative with this product, is the spray mechanism is far too strong.

This is amazing! I spritz this on my face in the morning, at night and whenever my skin needs a boost!! It feels cooling and hydrating, and the smell is so fresh!!! No matter how many times I use it, I can never prepare to spray myself in the face - I jump every time!!! So worth it!!!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I've tried all the Lush toners and this is the best. Everyone gets so hung up on Tea Tree Water, but this has the magic of the ocean packed into it. Nourishing and vitamin rich seaweed and aloe, toning sea water, and balancing lavender. LOVE THIS