LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

2.8

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

So far, so good. I really like it. I have normal/sensitive skin i.e. I'm neither oily nor dry but reactive to the wrong things. I took a risk because I thought the sea water might make my skin dry and tight but it didn't!

Overall, an excellent soothing, refreshing toner/mist!

on 6/28/2015 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This product was way too drying for me. I had bought some Lush products purely based on the rave reviews they had recieved without really considering my personal skin type. Which was a bit of a mistake. Well a lot of a mistake. My skin was not having it and demonstrated this clearly. It helped control my oily nose but left me with eczema patches everywhere too particularly on my chin and around my eyes. However I have always had issues with toners, Ive had far worse experiences in the past. Often they contain alcohol/harsh chemicals which my face just can't handle. I thankfully now use the aroma water toner one. Which works amazingly for me.

on 2/20/2015 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I wouldn't buy this product. I had high hopes for this seeing as it has been recommended to me and it has high reviews. I was supposed to pick up tea tree toner but since i have dry/sensitive skin, the lady recommended me to use this instead. I've been using this for 2 weeks now but it doesn't give me any cooling, and soothing effect. It made my face even drier than it already is. I also noticed a few breakouts and made my skin much uneven.

on 10/17/2012 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Love it love it love it!!!!

Really gets below the first layer of skin. It has really helped even my skin tone and fade scars. Have just had a brainwave to try it on my stretchmarks & see how/ if it works...I have faith in this miracle product!

Reasonable, long lasting, soft on the skin, sweet smell, not sticky, devoid of 'stripping' chemicals, not tested on animals...

Was recommended to me by my cousin & so glad it was! Buy it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Soooo you're organic, but you have a paraben for your preservative. Lmao. LUSH, boo. I usually don't care about what's organic and what isn't, but when you advertise your product as being organic and earth friendly I will get salty when there's something in it that contradicts that. Especially when that "organic" label gives you the inherent right to charge me an asinine price for it.

I like this toner, but it doesn't really do anything impressive that a drugstore one couldn't do. Shoot, I usually just use witch hazel, which probably does as much, if not more, than this does. Outside the paraben I do like the ingredients, and unlike some people I enjoy the feeling of spraying it directly on my face...but it hasn't done anything impressive that convinces me I absolutely need to buy another 20 dollar bottle of it. It's...meh, at the most, which sucks. I was amped to try LUSH products since I heard so many good things about them. Overpriced and overhyped.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

A nice simple, refreshing, moisturising toner with no alcohol.
Not a fantastic product but it does what it claims and lasts a decent amount of time.

However, as with all Lush products, there is never enough product for the price.

If I was feeling particularly spendy I would repurchase this on a whim.