LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

Filtered by hair type : Curly
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

4.6

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

on 2/14/2016 6:41:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Great stuff.
In combination with AOBS cleanser.

It does not irritate my skin it calming and I think it does help to keep new acne away.
Used this for a few months now and I will continue to buy this!
And I love the natural smell, it's fantastic

on 7/16/2015 11:20:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this as a splurge a while back. I wanted to try a new toner, and I like the fact that this one is in a spray bottle, so I could just spray and go! No cotton balls, no wipes, just done.
I do not use this on the daily, simply because my skin is more on the dry side and I do not feel as though it needs it. When I do use it, however, I use after cleanser and before moisturizer.
I feel like this toner gives me just enough "extra clean" without the burning or stinging of some toners/astringents. It makes my face feel refreshed and clean.
The scent is nice too. It is not very strong, just a light clean scent.

LUSH describes this product as the following:
"Soothing seawater spray
Give your skin a new lease on life with a blend of ingredients inspired by the sea. Breath of Fresh Air is suitable for all skin types, but is particularly beneficial for faces that have been ravaged by the elements. A gentle spray refreshes you when you need it most and brings all the nutrients of the sea directly to your skin. Fresh seawater gently cleanses, while carrageen (seaweed) extract softens and provides essential vitamins and minerals. And all the while, rose absolute and aloe vera are soothing dry areas."
This is a vegan product.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Holy grail toner water!!!!! I love that's its all natural. Smells great just a light fresh scent. And it just gives your face a nice radiant boost. Perfect for a nice most of refresh on a hot day or even if your makeup is looking a little powdery. I find it similar to Mac fix plus.

on 9/11/2012 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've shied away from toners because I thought they were an unnecessary step in my skincare regime. Breath of Fresh Air has changed my mind! It has not revolutionized my skin by any means, but it has so many good uses. I use it with a cotton swab after I cleanse with Ultrabland to make sure all my makeup is off. I spray it after cleansing and then apply my gel-moisturizer for a little extra moisture. I spray it in the morning to wake me up!! I just love this stuff. Even if it doesn't revolutionize my skin it makes me feel so refreshed which I love. I spray it before doing my makeup too. I might try Eau de roma next. Try this and you will find it has so many uses!!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

i just got this toner w/Celestial moisturizer, i sprayed this on my face & i fell in love w/it. It doesnt make my skin feel tight after, it gets rid of the redness around my nose! & the best part, it works as a MAC Fix +! its doesnt smell really good, but it doesnt stink & it grows on u, i guess lOl i just love that it doesnt dry out my skin & leave it feeling tight. i WILL buy this toner AGAIN &AGAIN. I recommend this to everyone.

on 9/2/2009 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a really great toner! I have also used Lush's Tea Tree Toner which I really liked but the sales associated suggested I give this one a try for my combination skin and I'm really glad I did. It feels like Dermalogica's Multi Active Toner when I spray it on my face - soothing, moisturizing - but is about half the price. I've been using this for about 3 weeks now and my pores look less noticeable. Its also been great for soothing irritation and redness. Perfect for refreshing my skin throughout the day.

on 4/22/2008 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Love the spray bottle! I exchanged Tea Tree Water for this after TTW left my skin red and inflamed. This is a lot better. Very calming, doesn't leave my skin tight, and gets the last of the dirt off of my face. I use this and then a Kiehls moisturizer and my skin is extremely soft in the morning.

on 8/26/2006 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I wanted to get a toner from LUSH but I didn't know how to choose. I was there debating between this and Eau Roma and finally decided on Breath of Fresh Air. The deciding factor was that I liked the ingredients better. Breath of Fresh Air has Aloe, I like putting aloe on my skin. Well, I really like this toner. It is gentle but effective. It soothes my skin and it is very refreshing. Makes my skin feel smoother. It is almost like a makeup primer for me because it makes my makeup glide on much nicer. It is officially my new HG toner. I use Angels on Bare Skin cleanser (or Ocean Salt scrub), Breath of Fresh Air toner, then Skin's Shangri la moisturizer . This routine has helped my skin to look young and glowy.