LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

Filtered by hair type : Straight
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

3.8

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

on 9/28/2015 2:23:00 PM

Once upon a time I spent a ridiculous amount at lush but then I had children. Fast forward a few years and I wandered in to buy bath ballistics for the wee one when I spotted this toner. I thought it would be gentle enough to remove any oily residue left over from my cleansing oils or butters and I liked the scent and the non- spill packaging. I like being able to spritz toner over my face. It felt gentle enough but left my skin feeling ever so slightly tight. Then by day three my skin was looking blotchy over my cheeks and two days after that a crop of red spots over my cheeks. I don't tend to get spots there and haven't used anything else new so the culprit is the toner. It has been binned. I think it is your luck as to whether it works for you but for sensitive skins I would avoid.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm trying all the toners by Lush to see which one I like the most. This one smells much better than the tea trea one but does a similar job of dirt removal from my t-zone. Going to try Eau Roma next. Fair price

on 6/21/2014 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've tried a lot of lush products and this was a let down. I don't feel like it DOES anything, and usually with lush products, they have so sort of effect on your skin.
I used to use it after ultrabland and in the morning when i wake up. It seriously made zero difference.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Before I even start talking about my reaction to this product I need to explain something. Just because something claims to be ďall naturalĒ doesnít mean that it is all natural nor does it mean that it should be anywhere near your face. There is nothing good in this toner for you. NOTHING. Lets look at the ingredients first.

Spring Water (Aqua) , Fresh Sea Water (Aqua) , Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis) , Perfume , Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus) , Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia) , Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin) , Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis) , Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus) , *Limonene , *Linalool , Methylparaben

There are a minimum of 5 skin irritants in this product, and the worst offender is the fourth ingredient. ESSENTIAL OILS ARE BAD FOR YOUR SKIN. They are PHOTOTOXIC. They cause AGING. They cause REDNESS. They cause SWELLING that you canít even see but damages your skin. Not to mention this product has parabens as well as limonene & lanalool (the chemicals that MAKES essential oils bad.) So its not all natural and most of the natural ingredients should be nowhere near your face.

I donít have sensitive skin however after using this product for months my skin started turning turning red all the time. My eczema on my face started to speed and get worse all of a sudden. When I went to my dermatologist to find out what was happening he asked for my skin care products. The second he looked at the ingredients he knew this was the product that was causing my problems.

Donít let the idea that the product is natural trick you into thinking itíll help your skin. I adore Lush but their skin care isnít a good thing to use.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I never used a toner before and had to really research to make sure I even needed one. After all my info collecting I figured it couldn't hurt and selected this guy to try out. I did something risky and completely overhauled my entire skincare regimen all at once and hoped it wouldn't freak out my sensitive skin. I picked up the aqua marina cleanser, this toner and Josie maran light argan oil. I have sensitive normal skin with a crazy oily t zone and forehead, redness, and black head city on my nose, with a once a month break out. And now after a month and a half of my new products I feel like I can safely say my skin is pretty much perfect. And I have this to thank. This didn't dry me out and to me this doesn't have any perfume-y sent, to me it smells like witch hazel and something else kinda herby. I must have got a good nozzle because no laser beams here. All in all I think it's a lovely toner you should give a try.

on 3/4/2014 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like the formula and the smell. The ingredents are so simple and no alcohol. It feels good on my skin. Doesnt dry it out and no weird film left behind. I use this for refreshing and getting rid of an over powdered/cakey face. I hate the spray nozzle! Its like a laser blasting at my face!!! Even when I hold it far away! I can take out an eye!! It best to put this in another container with a finer mist. The bottle is not pretty anyways. I will not buy again since im sure there are also good toners/refreshers out there without the laser nozzle for more or less the same price.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

this is a great, effective toner. my skin has never looked clearer until i incorporated this into my skin care regimen.

while my skin is not sensitive, i find a lot of toners to be really harsh. i originally went into LUSH to get the tea tree toner, but i was told by a sales representative that this would be more appropriate for my skin type. (normal with some oily spots) she said that tea tree would be too harsh for me, and she was right! this toner does a great job at calming my skin down and leaving it refreshed and feeling clean. a must have.

on 1/5/2014 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

BEST TONER EVER

Breath of Fresh Air completely revitalises my dry, rosacea prone skin. The ingredient combination (aloe, seaweed and fresh sea water) work beautifully together, both softening and rehydrating the face. Even the scent reminds me of standing by the ocean,waves slapping against the rocks, spraying some sea water across my face, giving a refreshing and cool feeling.

Also, if I get sunburnt (Not that we are blessed with warm weather in Ireland!!), breath fresh of breath air left in the fridge works soothing wonders!

My only negative with this product, is the spray mechanism is far too strong.

on 5/21/2013 10:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This was 'okay' it was a little drying I prefer other brand for cleansers and toners

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I like how this toner does not make my skin tight after using and i love the smell I cant wait to use this chilled in the refrigerator in the summer

Video Reviews & Tutorials