LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

3.5

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is nice and fresh on the skin, just as if you sprayed water on your face ;0)
I say save your money fr something with ingredients that actually do something for your skin.
Like water in a spray bottle you can add your own essential oil fragrances if you want.
I love chamomile and lavender or vanilla. I sometime make my own with vit. c to lighten marks and add anti aging benefits.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Never did I think I would be a faithful user of toner, but this one has since changed my mind. I have to say the biggest reason I use this toner is for it's incredible scent, followed by the softening effect it has on my skin (I think it is the aloe vera in it that does that). It is instantly calming, and just as the name implies, it is truly like a breathe of fresh air. As the day wears on, I like to use this as a pick-me-up-and-get-me-through-the-rest-of- the-day spray.

I also use this right after I cleanse because I like the way it primes my skin for moisturizer, and I notice my moisturizer always applies better and sinks in quicker when applied on damp skin. The aloe in this also seems to amp up my moisturizer, creating that softening effect I have noticed when I use this. The minerals in the sea water are a huge bonus to any moisturizer, also. I use 3 sprays in the palm of my hand and then pat it on my face after cleansing. During the day though, I just spritz to freshen up.

I really like that this toner is packed with ingredients that re-hydrate, soothes and nourishes, like sea water from the Pacific, Natural Spring water, Aloe Vera gel, Patchouli oil, Rosemary oil and Seaweed absolute. It truly feels rejuvenating and refreshing and sea water is full of beneficial minerals. Seaweed is also higher in nutrients than land based plants, so that doubles up on the nutrients for your skin; That's my favorite reason to use it pre-moisturizer.

But honestly, why I would buy this again and why I reach for it over everything else, is that wonderful fresh scent. It smells like I would imagine air atop a mountain to smell. It's just straight refreshing and I enjoy using it. Don't let the Patchouli oil in it scare you off. I usually avoid anything with Patchouli in it because I just do not like that scent, but this is so very different. I am glad I went with the reviews and bought this despite the Patchouli. It's now a toner I cannot imagine being without ♥ (and that is coming from someone who never saw the point in toners for myself, other than a cool water mist.)

Ingredients~Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.