LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

Filtered by skin type : Oily
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

3.8

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

on 9/25/2014 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been breaking out horribly for the past six months or so and have tried multiple toners that were marketed towards acne prevention/elimination but they just stung and didn't do anything at all. I decided to try this out after hearing some positive reviews from beauty bloggers, and holy crap my skin hasn't looked this nice in months. I still have discoloration from the where the acne was, but the bumps definitely lessened!

I have allergic rhinitis and most, if not all, perfume-y scents trigger my allergies. Thankfully, this product did not. I spray the product on my face and spray once on a cotton pad, then wipe my face with the pad. I use the product twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.

I bought the smaller battle and it's going strong for two months, it's nearly running out though. I think I'll probably try out the tea tree toner after this but will definitely repurchase this one if the tea tree toner doesn't perform better.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I needed a toner so I picked up this guy at my nearest Lush store and I don't regret getting it but on the other hand I'm not in ah. I love the packaging, the spray bottle eliminates the need for cotton balls or cotton pads. The smell is okay it is something to get use to because it's a different smell but not a bad smell. It is refreshing on the face like the name suggests "Breath of fresh air" - cute! The price is affordable compared to other high end skin care products. I believe it's $10 for the small bottle and I paid $20 for the larger size. I use this almost daily as a little wake me up before I prep and apply makeup. I had the same bottle I want to say since mid to late spring and I'm not even close to being empty so I know this is a product I will only repurchase maybe 2x a year! Overall this is not a miracle in a bottle but more of a little pick me up for the face. This is something I'd repurchase on the fact that it last a while and feelings good on the face.

on 7/7/2010 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I really like using this toner water. Its so refreshing, soothing and hydrating and is packed full of goodness. It works wonders as a refreshing spritzer on sun parched skin as well. I have oily congested skin and found this to help keep my skin balanced and hydrated. how did I know this made a difference? I used another toner while keeping my other products the same and noticed oil breaking out earlier than when I used BOFA! Its a lovely scent, sort of fresh herbal with a hint of floral. 100ml lasted me 4 weeks with me using it all over my body while on holiday. I would re-purchase this without hesitating as its effective and affordable.

on 5/13/2008 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

try it works wonders for oily skin not to pricey and the best toner ever
when i am tired a little spray at work and i am fresh again but they should have a travel size for my handbag lol but i use this everyday

update : it is a good toner if you don t have oily skin like me made me shiny like crazy i use tea tree now