LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

3.9

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

on 7/5/2017 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Although I know it has beneficial ingredients, it didn't do much for my skin especially for 23 dollars. Sometimes I left it inside the fridge and it felt better when applying on my face. But, I still not see the point of adding sea water, there's not many known benefits for it. I think it would be better to just stick with a witch hazel/rose water toner. Also the pump stops working at times.

on 2/14/2016 6:41:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Great stuff.
In combination with AOBS cleanser.

It does not irritate my skin it calming and I think it does help to keep new acne away.
Used this for a few months now and I will continue to buy this!
And I love the natural smell, it's fantastic

on 7/31/2014 11:13:00 AM

I went to lush to pick up the tea tree water and accidentally picked this up because I didn't read what product it was on the packaging (lol). I've only had it for a week, and so far I think it's ok. It hasn't really done anything to my skin at all tho. I don't like the smell at all and the spritz is really harsh. It does refresh the skin and it hast caused any breakouts so far. I wouldn't really recommend this product, and I think it's a waste of money.

on 1/4/2014 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Really really happy that I finally found a toner that will not break me out and is my skin's friend.

The first time I used this toner was exactly a year ago and I thought it would probably be the same result as every other toner that I have used... Thank God it exceeded my expectations and everyone has noticed that my skin is really good compared to before. I used to have breakouts after breakouts.... This was the first LUSH product I bought and my LUSH love branched out from this product.

It's cheap (compared to it's niche market competitors aka Body Shop)
It lasts a long time (I've purchased 3 big bottles of this since I initially used it)
Smells great
Vegan! Which means it's not loaded with unnatural and unfamiliar ingredients.

on 8/18/2013 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I use this every morning after "angels on bare skin" cleanser and before "celestial" moisturizer.

the toner makes my skin super soft, lush and healthy.

i would not use this in the evening since i need to remove my make up and i havent tried but this probably wont be enough.

i'm still looking for a good evening toner.

on 5/13/2013 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Made me skin drier and made me break out. I consistently used it for over a month, and I would even carry it around with me to spritz on my face, but it definitely wasn't doing any good. Sucks that I had to throw almost half a bottle away.

on 6/5/2012 3:14:00 AM

I love breath of fresh air. It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling really nice. Yes, it's pricey but it's a big bottle and lasts quite a awhile.

As for the commenter below, Lush does not advertise itself as organic whatsoever. Check your labels. It says that they're handmade natural cosmetic. Natural doesn't always mean organic my friend.

It makes my skin feel cooler. but i haven't notice a huge difference. It's not that good of a toner, i've seen better :)

on 3/26/2010 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm really liking this toner..I've been using it for maybe a month now and my skin has stayed clear. This toner helps to remove the tiny last bits of makeup you may have and prep the skin for moisturizer. It feels a tinsy bit drying on my face sometimes and that's why I'm taking off one lippie. But anyhow, a very good toner :)

I recently started using this and It's amazing. I normally have oily acne skin but right now I have dry skin with ance and it works really good.
I spray directly on my face 3-4 times and It's cooling and i can feel it tightening on my skin. I use this over the grease lightning. My skin was SO soft when i woke up this morning.