LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

Filtered by skin type : Combination
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

3.9

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

I have always been a big fan of Lush and have tried toners from elsewhere before but never really felt or noticed a difference.

This toner is different. I love it. It does not break me out (which many have done before) and I notice it has reduced my acne scars!

Will definitely continue to use in my morning/nighttime routine!

on 10/16/2015 8:43:00 AM

I was in lush one day and decided to look at the skincare. A helpful staff member came over and asked me about my skin and I explained I had normal-combo skin. she suggested getting the Angels on bare skin cleanser and using a toner afterwards to keep my skin moisturised. this toner works great with my skin as it keeps it soft and moisturised. it has a pleasant smell that doesn't bother me and since it is in a spray bottle it is a easy on the go thing! I usually spray it onto a cotton pad and rub it into my face and I get the best results that way. Overall it is a great product and would happily repurchase :)

on 9/28/2015 2:23:00 PM

Once upon a time I spent a ridiculous amount at lush but then I had children. Fast forward a few years and I wandered in to buy bath ballistics for the wee one when I spotted this toner. I thought it would be gentle enough to remove any oily residue left over from my cleansing oils or butters and I liked the scent and the non- spill packaging. I like being able to spritz toner over my face. It felt gentle enough but left my skin feeling ever so slightly tight. Then by day three my skin was looking blotchy over my cheeks and two days after that a crop of red spots over my cheeks. I don't tend to get spots there and haven't used anything else new so the culprit is the toner. It has been binned. I think it is your luck as to whether it works for you but for sensitive skins I would avoid.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

So far, so good. I really like it. I have normal/sensitive skin i.e. I'm neither oily nor dry but reactive to the wrong things. I took a risk because I thought the sea water might make my skin dry and tight but it didn't!

Overall, an excellent soothing, refreshing toner/mist!

I went to Lush and saw this and thought I would spray this all over my face because it's natural ingredients. I haven't broke out in a rash for almost 3 years from anything until this. I went home and washed it off because my boyfriend said it smelled so horrible, which I didn't think it was all that bad. I went to sleep after and woke up with bumps all over my face. Thank god I washed it off when I did! I have pretty sensitive skin but I get away with a lot of ingredients such as mineral oil and propylene glycol and few others. Test this on one part of your face or inside of your arm before spraying it all over!

on 2/20/2015 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I wouldn't buy this product. I had high hopes for this seeing as it has been recommended to me and it has high reviews. I was supposed to pick up tea tree toner but since i have dry/sensitive skin, the lady recommended me to use this instead. I've been using this for 2 weeks now but it doesn't give me any cooling, and soothing effect. It made my face even drier than it already is. I also noticed a few breakouts and made my skin much uneven.

This is an inexpensive natural toner which I find works wonders for my combination skin. It takes away oiliness without drying out my skin. I prefer this to LUSH's Tea Tree Water toner. This is a very refreshing toner and I use it daily. This is a lovely product and I would repurchase.

I bought this after I found I really loved Lush's Tea Tree Water and thought I'd try a toner more suited to every day use. I really love the scent and my skin always felt refreshed after use but I think this was responsible for some irritation.

After a few weeks of use, my skin broke out in an itchy rash with some dry patches around my mouth, chin and jaw. I can't be 100% positive it was this that caused it as my skin has been having these reactions often lately but the ingredients list is a little worrying. I'm not sure why a toner needs fragrance and parabens when everyone knows they work a lot better without these known irritants.

The price wasn't too bad considering Lush's usual prices and the packaging is the standard black Lush packaging, which I really like.

Now that my skin is back to normal I will give it another go to check if it was in fact this that was causing the irritation. I'm wondering if spraying it onto the face would be less likely to cause itchiness, as opposed to spraying it on a cotton pad and rubbing it onto the face like I usually do.

on 8/30/2014 6:56:00 AM

This is nice and refreshing, but it doesn't feel like it does much for my skin. I think I'll save it and use it to cool my face during summer. Nice product but I wouldn't rebuy.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have never been able to find a toner that has had a positive effect on my skin until I bought this product.

Firstly, I love the smell. It reminds me of the sea. It is also incredibly refreshing and invigorating. Using this after washing my face first thing in the morning certainly helps me to wake up.

Instead of spraying this on my face, I have found it works more effectively by spraying onto a cotton wool pad and using it all over my face. My skin feels instantly refreshed and soft - I love how moisturising this product is for me, it does dry my skin out (which is a problem for me).

I also use this on lazy days, where I wear no makeup but can't be bothered to wash and moisturise my face. I know that's bad but this product saves me. It removes buildup and oils (I suffer from oily skin) very effectively. In addition, on days where my skin is suffering a bit - for example, my skin is red and I have bumps on my t-zone - I use this product instead of washing and moisturising my face, and it works wonders and helps to clear up my skin.

This is a holy grail product for me, and I have repurchased countless amount of times.