LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

3.0

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Before I even start talking about my reaction to this product I need to explain something. Just because something claims to be all natural doesnt mean that it is all natural nor does it mean that it should be anywhere near your face. There is nothing good in this toner for you. NOTHING. Lets look at the ingredients first.

Spring Water (Aqua) , Fresh Sea Water (Aqua) , Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis) , Perfume , Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus) , Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia) , Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin) , Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis) , Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus) , *Limonene , *Linalool , Methylparaben

There are a minimum of 5 skin irritants in this product, and the worst offender is the fourth ingredient. ESSENTIAL OILS ARE BAD FOR YOUR SKIN. They are PHOTOTOXIC. They cause AGING. They cause REDNESS. They cause SWELLING that you cant even see but damages your skin. Not to mention this product has parabens as well as limonene & lanalool (the chemicals that MAKES essential oils bad.) So its not all natural and most of the natural ingredients should be nowhere near your face.

I dont have sensitive skin however after using this product for months my skin started turning turning red all the time. My eczema on my face started to speed and get worse all of a sudden. When I went to my dermatologist to find out what was happening he asked for my skin care products. The second he looked at the ingredients he knew this was the product that was causing my problems.

Dont let the idea that the product is natural trick you into thinking itll help your skin. I adore Lush but their skin care isnt a good thing to use.

on 1/13/2008 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I use BOFA in combination with Angels on Bare Skin. BOFA is very refreshing and smells really nice. It also works well as an overall toner -- doesn't dry my skin out too much and keeps it looking fresh.