LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

I have always been a big fan of Lush and have tried toners from elsewhere before but never really felt or noticed a difference.

This toner is different. I love it. It does not break me out (which many have done before) and I notice it has reduced my acne scars!

Will definitely continue to use in my morning/nighttime routine!

on 2/14/2016 6:41:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Great stuff.
In combination with AOBS cleanser.

It does not irritate my skin it calming and I think it does help to keep new acne away.
Used this for a few months now and I will continue to buy this!
And I love the natural smell, it's fantastic

on 10/16/2015 8:43:00 AM

I was in lush one day and decided to look at the skincare. A helpful staff member came over and asked me about my skin and I explained I had normal-combo skin. she suggested getting the Angels on bare skin cleanser and using a toner afterwards to keep my skin moisturised. this toner works great with my skin as it keeps it soft and moisturised. it has a pleasant smell that doesn't bother me and since it is in a spray bottle it is a easy on the go thing! I usually spray it onto a cotton pad and rub it into my face and I get the best results that way. Overall it is a great product and would happily repurchase :)

This is an inexpensive natural toner which I find works wonders for my combination skin. It takes away oiliness without drying out my skin. I prefer this to LUSH's Tea Tree Water toner. This is a very refreshing toner and I use it daily. This is a lovely product and I would repurchase.

on 11/29/2014 3:24:00 AM

I love this, its the first time I have tried it and ive had it a little over a month and I see a difference, my skin looks glowing and it doesn't make the skin feel tight its really nice and moisturizing

on 9/25/2014 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been breaking out horribly for the past six months or so and have tried multiple toners that were marketed towards acne prevention/elimination but they just stung and didn't do anything at all. I decided to try this out after hearing some positive reviews from beauty bloggers, and holy crap my skin hasn't looked this nice in months. I still have discoloration from the where the acne was, but the bumps definitely lessened!

I have allergic rhinitis and most, if not all, perfume-y scents trigger my allergies. Thankfully, this product did not. I spray the product on my face and spray once on a cotton pad, then wipe my face with the pad. I use the product twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.

I bought the smaller battle and it's going strong for two months, it's nearly running out though. I think I'll probably try out the tea tree toner after this but will definitely repurchase this one if the tea tree toner doesn't perform better.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have never been able to find a toner that has had a positive effect on my skin until I bought this product.

Firstly, I love the smell. It reminds me of the sea. It is also incredibly refreshing and invigorating. Using this after washing my face first thing in the morning certainly helps me to wake up.

Instead of spraying this on my face, I have found it works more effectively by spraying onto a cotton wool pad and using it all over my face. My skin feels instantly refreshed and soft - I love how moisturising this product is for me, it does dry my skin out (which is a problem for me).

I also use this on lazy days, where I wear no makeup but can't be bothered to wash and moisturise my face. I know that's bad but this product saves me. It removes buildup and oils (I suffer from oily skin) very effectively. In addition, on days where my skin is suffering a bit - for example, my skin is red and I have bumps on my t-zone - I use this product instead of washing and moisturising my face, and it works wonders and helps to clear up my skin.

This is a holy grail product for me, and I have repurchased countless amount of times.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Holy grail toner water!!!!! I love that's its all natural. Smells great just a light fresh scent. And it just gives your face a nice radiant boost. Perfect for a nice most of refresh on a hot day or even if your makeup is looking a little powdery. I find it similar to Mac fix plus.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I never used a toner before and had to really research to make sure I even needed one. After all my info collecting I figured it couldn't hurt and selected this guy to try out. I did something risky and completely overhauled my entire skincare regimen all at once and hoped it wouldn't freak out my sensitive skin. I picked up the aqua marina cleanser, this toner and Josie maran light argan oil. I have sensitive normal skin with a crazy oily t zone and forehead, redness, and black head city on my nose, with a once a month break out. And now after a month and a half of my new products I feel like I can safely say my skin is pretty much perfect. And I have this to thank. This didn't dry me out and to me this doesn't have any perfume-y sent, to me it smells like witch hazel and something else kinda herby. I must have got a good nozzle because no laser beams here. All in all I think it's a lovely toner you should give a try.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

this is a great, effective toner. my skin has never looked clearer until i incorporated this into my skin care regimen.

while my skin is not sensitive, i find a lot of toners to be really harsh. i originally went into LUSH to get the tea tree toner, but i was told by a sales representative that this would be more appropriate for my skin type. (normal with some oily spots) she said that tea tree would be too harsh for me, and she was right! this toner does a great job at calming my skin down and leaving it refreshed and feeling clean. a must have.