LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

on 1/6/2017 8:23:00 PM

I am not breakout-prone.... This product broke me out everywhere:( this is so heavily loaded with synthetic fragrances which are not good for your skin whatsoever. Don't get caught up in lush' false advertising that their products are "all natural", there is actually a lot of bad ingredients in this among most of their products. DO NOT waste your money on this tiny bottle. I would 100% recommend looking at the thayers witch hazel toners instead, much better value.

on 10/2/2015 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am really disappointed by this product :( I used the other lush toners and got along okay. I was told this would be gentle enough to use every day but it really imbalanced my skin. The salt water is just too harsh. My cheeks went very rashy and my whole face went tight for the week (despite using an oil treatment to try to counteract the salt).

The packaging is good, however, because it's nice to be able to spray toner over your face but the actual product is so, so stringent! It felt like bleach!

on 6/28/2015 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This product was way too drying for me. I had bought some Lush products purely based on the rave reviews they had recieved without really considering my personal skin type. Which was a bit of a mistake. Well a lot of a mistake. My skin was not having it and demonstrated this clearly. It helped control my oily nose but left me with eczema patches everywhere too particularly on my chin and around my eyes. However I have always had issues with toners, Ive had far worse experiences in the past. Often they contain alcohol/harsh chemicals which my face just can't handle. I thankfully now use the aroma water toner one. Which works amazingly for me.

I went to Lush and saw this and thought I would spray this all over my face because it's natural ingredients. I haven't broke out in a rash for almost 3 years from anything until this. I went home and washed it off because my boyfriend said it smelled so horrible, which I didn't think it was all that bad. I went to sleep after and woke up with bumps all over my face. Thank god I washed it off when I did! I have pretty sensitive skin but I get away with a lot of ingredients such as mineral oil and propylene glycol and few others. Test this on one part of your face or inside of your arm before spraying it all over!

on 2/20/2015 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I wouldn't buy this product. I had high hopes for this seeing as it has been recommended to me and it has high reviews. I was supposed to pick up tea tree toner but since i have dry/sensitive skin, the lady recommended me to use this instead. I've been using this for 2 weeks now but it doesn't give me any cooling, and soothing effect. It made my face even drier than it already is. I also noticed a few breakouts and made my skin much uneven.

on 6/21/2014 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've tried a lot of lush products and this was a let down. I don't feel like it DOES anything, and usually with lush products, they have so sort of effect on your skin.
I used to use it after ultrabland and in the morning when i wake up. It seriously made zero difference.

on 3/14/2014 8:16:00 AM

I was browsing in Lush(I am not a fan) and an SA saw me looking at this and offered me a sample. I know I am in the minority here but this is truly awful. It is full of volatile irritating fragrant oils.It may be alcohol free but with these added irritants it's not worth it.It smells like perfume. This is not skin care and certainly not for the face.This toner is one to avoid.I'd rather skip toner altogether than use this.Over time toners like this are damaging, and unfortunately most of Lush toners are just as bad. This will do skin no favours at all.This is one to steer well clear of.Trust me.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This was absolutely useless, I'm sorry to say. I used this in summer and winter, and have combination skin, but I may as well have been spritzing water on my face for the amount of treatment it did. It didn't even get cleanser remanents off.... it smellt good, but that was about it. Seriously, for $28, I expected a whole lot more. Not worth a penny.

I love that LUSH toners come in spray bottles, so that is one good thing about this. This toner made me break out! And I *NEVER* break out - I can tolerate a lot of products without having skin irritation typically. This was an overall miss for me. I tried Tea Tree Water toner instead and I love that!

on 9/28/2015 2:23:00 PM

Once upon a time I spent a ridiculous amount at lush but then I had children. Fast forward a few years and I wandered in to buy bath ballistics for the wee one when I spotted this toner. I thought it would be gentle enough to remove any oily residue left over from my cleansing oils or butters and I liked the scent and the non- spill packaging. I like being able to spritz toner over my face. It felt gentle enough but left my skin feeling ever so slightly tight. Then by day three my skin was looking blotchy over my cheeks and two days after that a crop of red spots over my cheeks. I don't tend to get spots there and haven't used anything else new so the culprit is the toner. It has been binned. I think it is your luck as to whether it works for you but for sensitive skins I would avoid.