LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a lovely toner for dry skin. It feels refreshing without making my face feel tight. I'm not convinced that a toner is really necessary but I like to feel I have cleansed completely so this is a bit more satisfying than just a splash of cold water. It has a nice light scent. The only downside is that the packaging is truly awful, but I will keep buying this.

on 8/26/2006 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I wanted to get a toner from LUSH but I didn't know how to choose. I was there debating between this and Eau Roma and finally decided on Breath of Fresh Air. The deciding factor was that I liked the ingredients better. Breath of Fresh Air has Aloe, I like putting aloe on my skin. Well, I really like this toner. It is gentle but effective. It soothes my skin and it is very refreshing. Makes my skin feel smoother. It is almost like a makeup primer for me because it makes my makeup glide on much nicer. It is officially my new HG toner. I use Angels on Bare Skin cleanser (or Ocean Salt scrub), Breath of Fresh Air toner, then Skin's Shangri la moisturizer . This routine has helped my skin to look young and glowy.

on 3/30/2007 11:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i like this stuff but i doubt i'd buy it again. i've been working a computer job where i'm staring at the screen all day and get a bit tired/gross-feeling and this seems to do a good job at snapping me back into place. of course it could be the fact that i'm spraying liquid on my face and evian brumisateur (which is comparatively cheaper) might work just as well. like another reviewer, i think the packaging is horrid. i don't see any miraculous effects on my skin and for $18 i feel as though i should. the smell is rather nice and light, though!

on 6/5/2007 2:27:00 AM

I think Lush makes a darn fine toner, and Breath of Fresh Air is no exception. Since the demise of Breeze on a Sea Air I use Breath of Fresh Air as my regular, go-to toner. As always, it clears off and tones my skin, leaving it soft, not tight. This is a product I purchase over and over again, and I've not found any other toners I like as well as Lush's.

This is definately my favourite toner. I use it after washing my face or if I want to freshen up. It doesn't feel my face feeling tight and I love the hint of sea air in the smell. On my second one already!

on 12/24/2007 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

To start off, I have combination, acne prone, and sensitive skin. I have used toner's before but I stopped because they tend to break me out or give me allergies. Breath of fresh air, however, is great because it actually made my skin soft, supple, glowing, and less irritated. I spray this on a cotton pad and apply it on my dry and cleansed face before putting my moisturizer. I use this morning and night time and it just really made my skin look and feel better. I highly recommend this product!

I love that LUSH toners come in spray bottles, so that is one good thing about this. This toner made me break out! And I *NEVER* break out - I can tolerate a lot of products without having skin irritation typically. This was an overall miss for me. I tried Tea Tree Water toner instead and I love that!

on 12/27/2007 2:19:00 PM

i've never really used toners before. since using this, i see that my face has a better overall complexion. it just looks brighter to me. it doesn't really help with breakouts (if you have a problem with that maybe lush's tea tree water is better suited for you).

overall, i just love the overall feeling of my skin when i use this product because it seems to really hydrate it.

on 12/30/2007 4:30:00 PM

First of all, I am not a big fan of toners. I think its an unnecessary step. That being said the sales girl at Lush gave me a sample of this toner to go with my purchase of Gorgeous moisturizer. I love it! I went and bought 2 bottles of it during Lush's buy one get one free event. It is very gentle and makes my skin clean. It works very well under the moisturizer. Would repurchase, but just bought 2 bottles and hopefully won't have to for a while.

on 1/13/2008 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I use BOFA in combination with Angels on Bare Skin. BOFA is very refreshing and smells really nice. It also works well as an overall toner -- doesn't dry my skin out too much and keeps it looking fresh.