LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

Filtered by age: 44-55
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

on 2/5/2012 8:39:00 AM

Despite the packaging and the price I repurchase this lotion again and again. This feels so soft and refreshing, it has no perfume. All other lotions seem so "chemical" in comparison to this one... I'm not a big Lush fan, but this is definitely an all time HG.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have this breath of fresh air toner, and I LOVE LOVE IT!!! It doesnt feel oily and it doesnt feel tacky on my complexion!!! i also spray this on my legs to keep my legs soft and supple, I Also sprayed this on my hair, not bad, I wonder if anyone else did this also? I did many testing on my skin and hair, and happy to say this DOESNT make my hair and body feel Oily after spraying, great for keeping you cool too when the summer hits!!! I plan to get the eau rose toner after!!! luckily the lady who works at our hawaii lush store gave me a sample, that rose toner is excellent too!!!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials