LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

Filtered by age: 36-43
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

on 12/7/2016 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Nice toner that doesn't dry me out. Love using this after cleansing with Ultra Bland. I do find that the spray comes out in bug spurts, so it is not really handy for using over make-up.

on 9/28/2015 2:23:00 PM

Once upon a time I spent a ridiculous amount at lush but then I had children. Fast forward a few years and I wandered in to buy bath ballistics for the wee one when I spotted this toner. I thought it would be gentle enough to remove any oily residue left over from my cleansing oils or butters and I liked the scent and the non- spill packaging. I like being able to spritz toner over my face. It felt gentle enough but left my skin feeling ever so slightly tight. Then by day three my skin was looking blotchy over my cheeks and two days after that a crop of red spots over my cheeks. I don't tend to get spots there and haven't used anything else new so the culprit is the toner. It has been binned. I think it is your luck as to whether it works for you but for sensitive skins I would avoid.

on 2/16/2013 11:47:00 AM

I like the scent of this, but I need to keep it from my eyes, like most toners. It seems to get extra grime off my face well without irritating or drying my skin. I am getting older and my skin is getting more sensitive with dryness and breakouts. this product seems to work well with the vanishing cream moisturizer.

on 7/7/2010 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I really like using this toner water. Its so refreshing, soothing and hydrating and is packed full of goodness. It works wonders as a refreshing spritzer on sun parched skin as well. I have oily congested skin and found this to help keep my skin balanced and hydrated. how did I know this made a difference? I used another toner while keeping my other products the same and noticed oil breaking out earlier than when I used BOFA! Its a lovely scent, sort of fresh herbal with a hint of floral. 100ml lasted me 4 weeks with me using it all over my body while on holiday. I would re-purchase this without hesitating as its effective and affordable.

on 9/2/2009 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a really great toner! I have also used Lush's Tea Tree Toner which I really liked but the sales associated suggested I give this one a try for my combination skin and I'm really glad I did. It feels like Dermalogica's Multi Active Toner when I spray it on my face - soothing, moisturizing - but is about half the price. I've been using this for about 3 weeks now and my pores look less noticeable. Its also been great for soothing irritation and redness. Perfect for refreshing my skin throughout the day.