LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

Filtered by age: 30-35
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

3.9

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

I have always been a big fan of Lush and have tried toners from elsewhere before but never really felt or noticed a difference.

This toner is different. I love it. It does not break me out (which many have done before) and I notice it has reduced my acne scars!

Will definitely continue to use in my morning/nighttime routine!

on 2/14/2016 6:41:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Great stuff.
In combination with AOBS cleanser.

It does not irritate my skin it calming and I think it does help to keep new acne away.
Used this for a few months now and I will continue to buy this!
And I love the natural smell, it's fantastic

I went to Lush and saw this and thought I would spray this all over my face because it's natural ingredients. I haven't broke out in a rash for almost 3 years from anything until this. I went home and washed it off because my boyfriend said it smelled so horrible, which I didn't think it was all that bad. I went to sleep after and woke up with bumps all over my face. Thank god I washed it off when I did! I have pretty sensitive skin but I get away with a lot of ingredients such as mineral oil and propylene glycol and few others. Test this on one part of your face or inside of your arm before spraying it all over!

on 12/30/2014 2:06:00 PM

I really like this product as a "Re-freshner" - especially when I'm going somewhere hot and just need a little spritz to reawaken my skin. I use it as part of my routine after work when I get home. I take off my make up and spritz a few pumps on my face and I'm good until I go take a shower. It keeps my skin refreshed and almost clean. It has yet to dry out my skin, but then again, I also have fairly oily skin. This product does not add oily or make my skin oily. Like I said before, I also take a travel version with me on my travels (as I usually don't wear make up when travelling) and usually spritz when I'm "dewing" a little too much!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm trying all the toners by Lush to see which one I like the most. This one smells much better than the tea trea one but does a similar job of dirt removal from my t-zone. Going to try Eau Roma next. Fair price

on 5/11/2014 7:23:00 AM

I didn't pay enough attention when I purchased this, and was way too excited to be in a LUSH store after a year long hiatus (there isn't one in the country I've moved to). I was looking for a face spritz - one I can spray on at regular times throughout the day to relieve dryness and as a bit of a perk me up throughout the day.

This toner works great as a toner, not for the purpose I bought it for though. I tried spritzing a few times throughout the day and after a few goes it makes my skin shiny and tight and with a funny layer on it. However as already said, when used for the purpose it was intended ( a toner) it works great. Nice and refreshing, decent price for the amount you get and is one of few toners I've tried that doesn't leave my skin tight, dry and red.

All in all a good toner but I'm still on the search for a spritz :)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is nice and fresh on the skin, just as if you sprayed water on your face ;0)
I say save your money fr something with ingredients that actually do something for your skin.
Like water in a spray bottle you can add your own essential oil fragrances if you want.
I love chamomile and lavender or vanilla. I sometime make my own with vit. c to lighten marks and add anti aging benefits.

on 3/6/2012 6:38:00 PM

This is nice, but not amazing. I've repurchased it. It's refreshing and does not cause breakouts. It doesn't seem to remove makeup at all, just acts as a skin refresher.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I initially got this for my DH who has sensitive skin that was giving him problems, but he stopped using it. I didn't see any point in letting it go to waste, so I started using it. It has an herbal sort of scent, but nothing off-putting. I feel like it does a good job of toning my skin before I apply moisturizer. I've been using it at night after cleansing for about a month and I have noticed a subtle difference in my skin. Namely, I am not getting nearly as many blackheads on my chin. My skin is pretty sensitive and prone to acne and redness, but this hasn't really made matters worse. In fact, I'd say that it's slowly starting to help make things better. I will definitely repurchase.

on 5/23/2011 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've been using this toner for about 2 years. I have combination skin, and it is wonderful to use after AOBS cleanser, to remove any last traces of dirt/makeup. Your skin will just feel so clean after using this. I spray it all over my face/neck after cleansing and wipe with a cotton ball until the cotton ball has no traces of dirt/makeup.