LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

Filtered by age: 25-29
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

3.9

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

on 7/5/2017 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Although I know it has beneficial ingredients, it didn't do much for my skin especially for 23 dollars. Sometimes I left it inside the fridge and it felt better when applying on my face. But, I still not see the point of adding sea water, there's not many known benefits for it. I think it would be better to just stick with a witch hazel/rose water toner. Also the pump stops working at times.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It's a good toner but it's not working for me. I bought it because I used other Lush toners and loved them, and I thought this was a nice smell for the summer because it's really fresh, it reminded me to the sea, but truth is it doesn't do so much for my skin. If you look at the ingredients list, it's all natural and beneficial (except the only synthetic ingredient which is a preservative): Water (Aqua), Sea Water, Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Fragrance, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.
I don't know what it is about this formula but I feel there's something that doesn't do so well in my skin, it dries it out, specially if you compare it to Eau Roma Water (also by Lush), one of my absolute favorite toners ever. If you have sensitive skin I would advice you to try that one first. I'm not leaving a 3-star review because I do think it's a quality product and has a good composition, it's just not working out for me. I'm still finishing the bottle though.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

So far, so good. I really like it. I have normal/sensitive skin i.e. I'm neither oily nor dry but reactive to the wrong things. I took a risk because I thought the sea water might make my skin dry and tight but it didn't!

Overall, an excellent soothing, refreshing toner/mist!

on 8/30/2014 6:56:00 AM

This is nice and refreshing, but it doesn't feel like it does much for my skin. I think I'll save it and use it to cool my face during summer. Nice product but I wouldn't rebuy.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Bad point: the mechanism to spritz this is way too strong.
Otherwise, my favourite facial mist. I don't consider this a toner as such, just a mist to dampen the skin and soothe it.
Have used everything from the obnoxiously priced Omorovicza mist, to Avene, MAC fix plus, etc. etc.

This one is on the cheaper side and my favourite.

I can see instant and long term results with this. The instant one: skin feels hydrated, soft, refreshed. Smell is lovely, better than the stupid extremely subtle Omorovicza one that everyone makes such a fuss over. That one actually started irritating my skin after a few months, so it felt like a rash. This one never does that- it only calms my sensitive skin.

Long-term results--literally my fine lines under eyes are smoothed out, skin feels more resilient and hydrated, lines of dryness around mouth are gone. Things that broke me out like crazy before do NOT cause that reaction when used in conjunction with this LUSH mist.

Case in point: hydraluron serum, which undoubtedly destroys my skin (rash, breakouts) n leaves it DRIER than before. Somehow it has stopped doing this since I began spraying Breath of Fresh Air on top.

In fact i tried every single moisturizer that I own that usually irritates my skin- as long as I use this product under them, no bumps! No clogs! No rash! Just great hydration, have not experienced this with the various other mists i've tried.

Plain rosewater did well to soften but i would still get pimples n clogged pores if I used any moisturizer with it. I don't know WHY this works- but it does. LUSH is usually a miss for me, but this and their makeup line- has my heart!!

The first time I used this, I hated it. I tried it for about a week and eventually put it aside and went to my old toner, due to breakouts when ever I used it. A month or so later I ran out of my toner and was forced back to this one - and I fell in love.

The second time I gave it a go, I didn't break out at all (I realize now it must have been something else). It is very cooling and leaves skin very soft. It adequately removes excess dirt and makeup after I wash and preps my skin for a moisturizer well. It smells very herbal, with a hint of rose and aloe.

The product works, but is pricey - I will purchase again until I can find another natural toner that doesn't break the bank.

on 4/18/2013 4:45:00 PM

I never realized how important toner is until recently. I love this toner because I can just sprits a little bit on my face and it makes my skin feel so refreshed and clean. I use Imperialist over it and I really have noticed an improvement in my skin. I also really love this toner because unlike a lot of other toners it isn't harsh on my skin and it really genuinely helps with the breakouts. I will definitely keep repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I like how this toner does not make my skin tight after using and i love the smell I cant wait to use this chilled in the refrigerator in the summer

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

A few years ago my formerly resilient skin decided to become insanely sensitive. It also decided that now that I was (at the time) 24, it was time for me to get breakouts! Yay! Everything you put on your face will give you cystic pimples! Fun fun! No. Over the last few years I have tried many combinations of skin care products. I have found a good collection of things that didn't break me out, but I hadn't found anything that actually made my skin better. So, finally I decided to switch to almost all LUSH skin care since I'd had pretty good experiences with it, and to cut down on the number of products I was using. No serums or other fancy things. Cleanser, toner, moisturizer (or sunscreen). I love this toner. I use Fresh Farmacy cleanser, this toner, and Cosmetic Lad moisturizer, and my skin looks better than it has in years. I spray about 4-6 sprays onto a cotton round and wipe my face thoroughly twice a day right after cleansing. It's done an amazing job of balancing my combo-oily skin, and this in combination with the other products has left my skin softer, less breakout-prone, and more even in tone than it has been in ages. Oh Breath of Fresh Air, I'll never leave you!

i bought this initially because i wanted a a spray in the summer to just refreshen my face however i started noticing it really made an improvement to my skin. my skins always been spot free apart from the little heat rash or skin irritant bumps i'd get and i always had some on my cheeks and foreheads so it made the appearance look abit rough. since i been using this i noticed it cleared my skin more, making it look smoother and the texture of my skin is alot softer and moistened. i spritz it on my face before bed, after a shower or in the morning before i apply makeup! it did alot more than i thought it would. made a big diff to myskin would defo buy this again! its a must have for me now!