LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

3.9

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

on 4/11/2018 2:44:00 PM

I got so much small bumps around my cheeks after using this product, that I have never got before. It feels fresh and made my face feel smooth tho. If you don¬īt have acne-prone skin this will probably be a good product. Right now I'm using this to spray in my hair to make it feel more fresh and to smell good.

on 2/27/2016 10:11:00 AM

A great product overall. The fragrance is light and rose-y and it absorbs really well, leaving the skin feeling plush and supple. However, my only displeasure is the spray function which is kinda powerful in the sense that it does not spray out mist-like but more of a jet spray. So sometimes I put the product on my clean hands and pat it on my skin or use a cotton pad.

on 10/16/2015 8:43:00 AM

I was in lush one day and decided to look at the skincare. A helpful staff member came over and asked me about my skin and I explained I had normal-combo skin. she suggested getting the Angels on bare skin cleanser and using a toner afterwards to keep my skin moisturised. this toner works great with my skin as it keeps it soft and moisturised. it has a pleasant smell that doesn't bother me and since it is in a spray bottle it is a easy on the go thing! I usually spray it onto a cotton pad and rub it into my face and I get the best results that way. Overall it is a great product and would happily repurchase :)

on 2/20/2015 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I wouldn't buy this product. I had high hopes for this seeing as it has been recommended to me and it has high reviews. I was supposed to pick up tea tree toner but since i have dry/sensitive skin, the lady recommended me to use this instead. I've been using this for 2 weeks now but it doesn't give me any cooling, and soothing effect. It made my face even drier than it already is. I also noticed a few breakouts and made my skin much uneven.

on 7/31/2014 11:13:00 AM

I went to lush to pick up the tea tree water and accidentally picked this up because I didn't read what product it was on the packaging (lol). I've only had it for a week, and so far I think it's ok. It hasn't really done anything to my skin at all tho. I don't like the smell at all and the spritz is really harsh. It does refresh the skin and it hast caused any breakouts so far. I wouldn't really recommend this product, and I think it's a waste of money.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have never been able to find a toner that has had a positive effect on my skin until I bought this product.

Firstly, I love the smell. It reminds me of the sea. It is also incredibly refreshing and invigorating. Using this after washing my face first thing in the morning certainly helps me to wake up.

Instead of spraying this on my face, I have found it works more effectively by spraying onto a cotton wool pad and using it all over my face. My skin feels instantly refreshed and soft - I love how moisturising this product is for me, it does dry my skin out (which is a problem for me).

I also use this on lazy days, where I wear no makeup but can't be bothered to wash and moisturise my face. I know that's bad but this product saves me. It removes buildup and oils (I suffer from oily skin) very effectively. In addition, on days where my skin is suffering a bit - for example, my skin is red and I have bumps on my t-zone - I use this product instead of washing and moisturising my face, and it works wonders and helps to clear up my skin.

This is a holy grail product for me, and I have repurchased countless amount of times.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Before I even start talking about my reaction to this product I need to explain something. Just because something claims to be ďall naturalĒ doesnít mean that it is all natural nor does it mean that it should be anywhere near your face. There is nothing good in this toner for you. NOTHING. Lets look at the ingredients first.

Spring Water (Aqua) , Fresh Sea Water (Aqua) , Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis) , Perfume , Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus) , Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia) , Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin) , Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis) , Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus) , *Limonene , *Linalool , Methylparaben

There are a minimum of 5 skin irritants in this product, and the worst offender is the fourth ingredient. ESSENTIAL OILS ARE BAD FOR YOUR SKIN. They are PHOTOTOXIC. They cause AGING. They cause REDNESS. They cause SWELLING that you canít even see but damages your skin. Not to mention this product has parabens as well as limonene & lanalool (the chemicals that MAKES essential oils bad.) So its not all natural and most of the natural ingredients should be nowhere near your face.

I donít have sensitive skin however after using this product for months my skin started turning turning red all the time. My eczema on my face started to speed and get worse all of a sudden. When I went to my dermatologist to find out what was happening he asked for my skin care products. The second he looked at the ingredients he knew this was the product that was causing my problems.

Donít let the idea that the product is natural trick you into thinking itíll help your skin. I adore Lush but their skin care isnít a good thing to use.

on 10/28/2013 5:54:00 AM

I LOVE this toner and I use it everyday, in the morning I spritz it straight onto my face to wake me up and clean any muck from my eyes and at night after my cleanser I spray it onto a cotton pad and use to wipe off any makeup I might have missed. It has a really refreshing smell and it is actually like 'A Breath of Fresh Air!'
I have almost run out of my 100g bottle and it has lasted about 3 mths (roughly 8 spritz a day) so I will be going back soon to repurchase the bigger bottle.
The use by date is 14mths after it was made so there is plenty of time for you to use it up.
Only disadvantage is that it is very expensive!

This is amazing! I spritz this on my face in the morning, at night and whenever my skin needs a boost!! It feels cooling and hydrating, and the smell is so fresh!!! No matter how many times I use it, I can never prepare to spray myself in the face - I jump every time!!! So worth it!!!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Best toner out there!
I have combination skin,and this works for me.
It cleans my skin (i can see brown grime on my cotton ball!), and leaves it clean and soft!
This doesn't dry put my skin, which I love!
Overall, I reccomend this 100%!