3.6

price range

Reviews

2.0

4 years ago

Overall an okay product. But really didn't do much for my eyes. Doesn't hydrate that well either. I guess it's one of those blah products that I won't buy again.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

5 years ago

It's pretty good. Not a heavy texture, nicely absorbs into my skin and isn't greasy. It hydrates well, I do have dark circles/bags under my eyes though..which haven't disappeared much yet. It says 'anti wrinkle/firming care' but maybe I need to be using this frequently for a longer period of time to see some results. Next eye cream I will be using will be different but if it's not as good, I will get back to this one. It's pretty good though and the packaging is nice and convenient.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I almost finished the little tube so now I feel ready to write a review about it. I don't have wrinkles but I do have hereditary dark circles. Personally I don't believe there is a product that could help with that because it's part of your genetics and no product that only penetrates the outer epidermis could ever fix that. I do not think this cream is better that the other eyecreams I have tried including Lancome Absolue Premium BX, Lancome Genfique Eye Cream, Kiehl's Midnight Recovery, and Vichy LiftActiv Retinol HA Eyes. And these are just the last few ones I tried and remembered :) Having said that, I do like this cream very much. Specifically: - the packaging; the slim tube is PERFECT for travelling - the unobtrusive smell - the creamy consistency - how quickly it absorbed into my skin. Very important for my morning routine - how hydrating it is Nothing I didn't like about this product and I would repurchase.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

from

7 years ago

This is one of the very few eye creams that really brighten up my dark circles. The texture is not heavy, but it does moisturize. It brightens up part of my dark circles, but I found once I stopped using it, dark circles just came back after several days. Anyway, it works; my only wish is that it could be more moisturizing.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

from

7 years ago

According to pic, packaging has changed since mine is white, says LiftActiv Yeux/Eyes. This is a good alternative for my HG Sensai Eye mask&essance with pads. I`ve been using this for 3 weeks now, day&night. I have noticed a difference in my dark under-eye circles. They are w/o eye cream about 8 ( from 1-10 ). Now about 5. Sensai is expensive and I was looking for cheaper one. This really works! I need less concealing:). Sensai helps more with puffiness but that`s not my main problem. This is also a gel formula with enough moisture which is good if you want to avoid puffy under-eye-morning. I`m still not sure if I`m gonna get Sensai or this next.

About reviewer (113 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Other

2.0

7 years ago

Used the Vichy Liftactiv retinol hA yeux. The initial few days was ok. after 4 days all my lines look more profound. Cannot make it. Lucky its just a sample. I am gonna use the rest on my neck and call it a day.

About reviewer (137 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairBrown

8 years ago

Liftactiv by vichy is a marvellous eye cream! It's tick and rich as in the texture. It's verry moisturizing,leaves the skin of your eyes smooth and hydrated.there is also a little lift on the eyes,that seems to appear after a couple of applications. It goes really well like the face cream(liftactiv)! For those who want a thick,rich,moisturizing cream! Love it!

About reviewer (1507 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

It's a good moisturizer for eyes but it does nothing for my wrinkles after 6 weeks using it. The sale girl told me I could see the wrinkle reduction after 6 weeks but it did not deliver the message. Costs me 36 USD, not worth it. I will switch to Bi-white eye cream or Yves Rocher Apple Wrinkle reduction line for more reasonable price.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

This is wonderful eye cream. It is very light that I want. Highly recommend to anyboday has oily eye area. ;)

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

9 years ago

This is a review for the LiftActive Yeux CxP. I have been using this every night for the past week and I have yet to see any noticeable difference. It is very moisturizing and does not sting my eyes when I put it on--which is a plus! But.. I haven't noticed any difference with the dark circles under my eyes. I will continue to use this until it's done, but I'm not sure if I'll repurchase it again. I have used cheaper and better eye treatments in the past. EDIT: I have noticed that the dark circles under my eyes are starting to fade away. I don't know if this is a result of the cream or not, but I still continue to use the cream every night before bed. :)

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age19-24