Lumene Sun - On The Go For Face and Lips SPF 40

No Image

2.0

1 review

on 5/2/2006 4:00:00 PM

I have to say that the packaging drew me in. The sunscreen is held in a slim little tube and the cap has a little lip balm built into it--very clever and convenient for slipping into one's purse. However, I did not like the heavy texture of the sunscreen or the rather strong floral fragrance (the latter stuck around for at least a half-hour). And the lip balm has a great, smooth, creamy texture and a nice, sorta vanilla-ish scent, but will look white and obvious if you layer it too much. I've only been using the sunscreen on my neck and hands as I only use Shiseido on my face (almost everything else is too greasy and shiny) and it seems to be doing a decent job, though I'm not exactly hanging out on the beach these days. The sunscreen ingredients look pretty good, but I'm no expert on that kind of stuff. I probably will not repurchase as it costs about 19 USD for 1 oz.

Active Ingredients

Avobenzone 3.0%; Octinoxate 7.5%; Octisalate 5.0%; Octocrylene 2.7%; Oxybenzone 6.0%

Inactive Ingredients

Purified Water; Isododecane; C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate; Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer; Methylpropanediol; Cyclopentasiloxane; Behenyl Alcohol; PEG-100 Stearate; Glyceryl Stearate; Silica; Dimethicone; Phenoxyethanol; Triethanolamine; Cetearyl Alcohol; Ceteareth-20; Carbomer; Bisabolol; Phyllanthys Emblica Fruit Extract; Methylparaben; Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Oil; Tocopheryl Acetate; Butylparaben; Ethylparaben; Propylparaben; Isobutylparaben; Fragrance continued >>