Alyssa Ashley White Musk

No Image

2.0

on 2/20/2012 10:13:00 PM

As far as white musks go the scent isn't bad but the staying power is nil, like half an hour, seriously bad. If you're looking for a good inexpensive white musk try the body shop's white musk oil.

on 11/25/2011 4:31:00 PM

I fell in love with AA White Musk's oriental scent from the very first time I smelled the bottle...I used to wear The Body Shop White Musk but a friend of mine told me that AA White Musk is even better, I tried it and wow, I got so many compliments (I can't count the times women asked me to tell them what perfume I wear)...Its aroma is sexy and fresh and if you like oriental scents, then you should probably try this...plus, it's extremely cheap!

on 8/10/2007 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Much as I like Alyssa Ashley Musk, the AA White Musk was a
scrubber. The original AA Musk is already a white musk, but
the AA White Musk has at least two woods and florals (rose?) in it as
well. The AA White musk is a lot stronger overall as well, with
huge sillage. Has a synthetic or penetrating edge I don't like.
Generally overwhelming.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I used to adore the original musk by AA, so I thought this would be just as good. Wrong! I got this in the edt but didn't think it would smell soooo cheap. I'm talking Dollar store stuff here. The opening note is a bit 'alcoholish' but the weak dry down smells a little better. It's a faint soap/musk water aroma. Nothing special.

I'm a huge fan of Jovan White Musk, but was looking for something a bit less powdery. This is less powdery, but that's about all I can say for it. Doesn't smell like musk to me at all, and there's something cheap and candy-ish in the opening that just isn't doing much for me. Washing it off as soon as I get the chance.

I am a fan of Jovan white musk and hoped that Alyssa Ashley's version might be as good or better. This is far from the greatest white musk I have ever tried, it is definitely not as good as Jovan but on me it is not completely repulsive. Freshly spritzed, it is a simple violet-musk that evolves steadily into a very pale, simple tobacco scent. After a little while it settles into a clean, bright soapy smell, but then it fades away rather quickly. If it lasted longer I would rate this a 3. I actually did buy a bottle of this unsniffed because of my fondness for musks and also because it did not cost much - I will find a good, practical use for it (so, so sad to have to say that about a new perfume, even a cheapie like this) but I would neither recommend it nor repurchase.

Popular Fragrances