Cat Cosmetics Six Kitten Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

4.5

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is an awesome palette! The colors are universally appealing. The e/s quality is awesome, soft and very pigmented... The bronzer and blush also deliver good color. My only disappointment is the cat/mouse gloss as i am 48 with lines in my lips and these are a touch too frosty IMHO. Otherwise this is a great palette, packaged well and it will be awesome to travel with! All I need to bring along is concealer and mascara!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I originally bought the cat kit and have been craving the six kitten and finally got it. Let me just say, the Six Kitten blows away the Cat kit! The cat kit contains 8 instead of six slots so the palette is the same as the stila 8 pan v. 6 pan. The additional items in the cat kit are another bronzer, and a yellow lip moisturizer. Neither are necessary. It also has 4 eyeshadows but two are full size v. halves. But who needs bigger pots of nuetral eye shadows.
The Six kitten is much better IMO. It has the nice blush and bronzer. 4 Half shadows and three lipglosses. I love the lip glosses and especially like the red which wasnt included in the Cat kit.
I think this is a great way to try Cat. It is a palette which creates a flawless face. I do agree with the other reviewer who stated that the colors werent super unique, but they work well together and make a beautiful face!