Cat Cosmetics Six Kitten Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

4.8

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this product!! I especially love the shadows, a neutral pair in beige/tan and a more glamorous pair in taupe and black/charcoal. I can use the neutral for daytime, use the black for lining and the taupe and black for contouring. The brushes are great quality. I love the blush (I used the bronze as a blush right now in winter). The pigment is great, just a little goes a long way. Would definitely buy the shadows again and I plan to. Only thing with the glosses--I prefer more neutral and less frost, pink and gold aren't for me, but will try over my l/s.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Meowza! This palette is awesome..Lucky me, I got it for 39.99 during her "monthly meow." The Six Kitten palette has the perfect shade of blush, bronzer, shadows, and glosses..The pigment is rich in all of the products and the texture of the gloss is superior. I am very picky when it comes to the texture and pigment of products! The brush that comes with it is VERY soft and worth the price of half the kit..I would RUN on this one!

The Six Kitten's best quality is also one of its downfalls- it is filled with fairly versatile colors, but I certainly wouldn't wouldn't call them unique. At the same time, the colors are so neutral that I could take this anywhere and make it work (within reason).

The kit includes a fabulous Whiskers blush, which is a soft, pinky nude, and the Catalicious bronzer, which can impart a lovely glow if used with a light hand. This could appear orangey on some complexions.

The shadows are all nicely pigmented, and so I guess my real complaint (and the deduction of a lipstick) comes with the glosses. They have a plasticy-berry scent to them, don't wear well at all, and two of the three shades just don't work with the other colors in the palette. Roar is a very pretty reddish-berry that would compliment even the fairest complexion. The other two glosses, Cat and Mouse, are so heavily frosted and dated looking that they truly are a waste of space. The should replace these with a nice wearable mauve and nude shade- it would make this a far more versatile palette. Cat and Mouse are a very frosty gold and a very frosty pale pink. They work if mixed with Roar, but not on their own. They totally don't make sense when paired with the very flattering and neutral shadows. This is a great palette though for travelers otherwise, plus it comes with a very informative instruction booklet.
continued >>

WOW!! THESE COLORS ARE GREAT..THE CAT&MOUSE GLOSSES LOOK BRIGHT IN THE BALETTE BUT GO ON LOOKING GREAT! I HAVENT PUT THIS PALETTE DOWN SENCE GETTING IT!GREAT QUALITY MAKEUP TOO..KIT INCLUDES...2 BLUSHES (1 CAN BE USED AS A BRONZER) 3 LIPGLOSSES AND 2 E/S DUOS AND A BRUSH..