Cat Cosmetics Six Kitten Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.9

I've had this for quite awhile and it's very versatile. You can use the shadows in many different combinations, and the blush is a great universal color. It is extremely convenient for travelling, also. Cat's makeup quality is superb, I have tons of it, as well as all the brushes.

I purchased this palete sometime back and I am still using it. I never get tired of the colors. The palete is expensive and that would be the only reason that I would not purchase again. The products inside are just wonderful. I haven't tried anything from this line that I didn't like.

I have this palette and I just love it. I have also purchased other eyeshadows and lipsticks from this line and I have been very satisfied with each and every product. I use this palette alot no matter what other cosmetics I have on hand. I adore all the colors and I would most definitely purchase again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I don't know why it's taken me so long to throw in my 2 cents worth. I use this palette frequently, especially the bronzer and blush. The colors in this palette are very good for light skinned people (which is noted on her website, for darker skins the Cat Kit has better shades). I also got the customizable kit last month. I now have almost all her shadows and glosses. I read one poster's concern about the price, you really need to check her monthly specials for better deals. I got the newest kit for 20% off.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Finally - cosmetics colors that enhance every woman's coloring! These are high-quality eye shadows, blushers & lip glosses that require "just a touch" to the color pan to enhance your features. From this one palette, you can create a day or evening look! ALL of the colors are completely blendable - what fun it is to create your own lip color or eye color. When you wear Cat's cosmetics, people will say YOU look great, not your makeup!

The Six Kitten is a great introduction to Cat Cosmetics. Some of her very best products are included. I am so happy with her color choices, being a fair, blue-eyed blonde. My HG blush is here...the Whiskers blush...a beautiful soft warm pink that really does light up your face...and so is the Catnip bronzer, which is gorgeous and very REAL looking. The Eartha Cat shadows are great for a natural daytime look, and the Catastrophic shadows are for a more dramatic look, with the black shadow pulling double duty as a liner. Cat and Mouse glosses are both included, so they can be mixed to your heart's content, and Roar is also part of the palette...a gloss with more color to it. I am very happy with this purchase, as I am with ALL my Cat products. I also have two of her Six Appeal palettes, which I actually like better because they are magnetized and customizable to your own needs and desires. Still, this is a great palette!

Amazing palette with fabulous colors. A great value and quality product! Definitley must have!

I got a good deal on this, I think it was about $40 plus a free brush. I love this palette. It is perfect for a business trip, but you can play w/ it for going out, although it doesn't have any "fun" colors.
The black shadow makes a fantastic eyeliner when used wet that really stays on. The purchase was worth it for me just because of that. The shadows stay on all day, don't crease at all. The blush and the bronzer are perfect for my nc25 skin! The lipstick is nice and you can change the shade using the glosses which ended up being more wearable than I would have initially guessed. That being said, the lippies are my least favorite part of the set. The glosses are a little light and frosty, but you can mix them w/ something else. Overall this is a stellar palette. It would have been nice if it came w/ a lipbrush, but I can't complain. This was my first Cat purchase and it got me hooked!

I had never tried Cat Cosmetics until getting the Six Kitten. I really like it and plan to get other Cat products. Unlike many here, I find the glosses to be among some of the better ones I've tried. Yes, they are frosty, but are mixable. They also have great staying power and are very moisturizing. The blush and bronzer are nice as well, and the shadow colors would look good on anybody.

Woo-hoo!! This is one of those purchases I have been contemplating for a while and could not be more thrilled with the outcome. This is the best palette I could ever hope for!! I never thought I would like roar lipgloss since I normally cannot wear reds....WRONG! It is gorgeous! The cat and mouse glosses are fabulous! Whiskers blush has an awesome color payoff in a fabulous peachy pink shade. The bronzer is wonderful too! The eyeshadows are superb quality and the neutral shades can really dress my eyes up or keep them casual. LOOOOOVE this!