Cat Cosmetics Six Kitten Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

I so wanted to like this palette, but was very dissapointed. The quality of the compact itself is excellent, and the concept is very clever - each well is refillable. However, I did not care for the products inside. As others on this board have said, the colors/textures of the l/g's are strange, and the bronzer is waaay too shimmery. The blushes/eyeshadows are nice but unremarkable, and I feel I get better results from Nars or BB. I ended up swapping this one away.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

well, i ordered this b/c of the free shipping promo i thought it was the perfect time to try it b/c i have been eyeing this for a month.this is also my first palette too.okay, so i will tell you what i like. whiskers blush is a nice natural glow on the apples of your cheeks.the mouse l/g(shimmer pink) is great to add to the center of your bottom lip over any other l/s.the eye shadows are all so natural looking so that they just kinda make your eyes look "done" without looking really made-up.great for a very "polished" day look.

okay, what i dont like is the catnip bronzer. it goes on alittle on the orange side.and all the product dont havr the best staying power. the blush i reapplied a few times throughout the day.overall im pleased to have delved into the palette world but this is not my h.g. who knows, i may try other palettes only to come back to this one.after all,the quality is fantastic just not the right shades.

p.s the blush brush sheds alittle too.but i can live with that.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this palette! I was looking for something to replace my Bobbi Brown dream kit palette, but with colors that were a bit more shimmery. The blushes and eyeshadows have a silky-soft texture, and I find the colors very wearable, versatile, and flattering to my coloring. The only things I would improve would be to 1) include a mini blush brush and lip brush in the kit and 2)change the formula of the lipglosses--while I love the colors, they don't last very long.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked this palette...it has everything. Blush, 1 lip, two glosses, 4 shadows/liner and a bronzer. It's very warm and beautiful and convenient. I was able to get this for a great deal from another MUAer since I wasn't sure if it would work for me, but will definately repurchase once it's used up....which I know will take a while since the pans are a pretty good size.

Popular Palettes