Cat Cosmetics Six Kitten Palette

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love my new Cat Cosmetics Six Kitten palette. I started off buying from this company the wonderful and silky soft kabuki cosmetic brush. They sent me a catalog with the brush and I have been drooling over it ever sense. This is a great palette for everybody in my opinion. I love the bronzer - it is just the right shade for my fair skin and has no orange in it. The peachy-pink blush is great as well. I use the shimmer taupe/medium taupe eye shadow every day - it's perfect for my blue eyes. The only thing about this palette that I am not crazy about is the black eye shadow (or liner) plus the medium taupe eyeshadow. I don't use eye liner and even if I did I would never use black. The medim brown taupe color is okay but nothing special. I do love the 3 colors of lipgloss - the reddish-bronze is gorgeous as well as the pink and the gold. Overall this is one of the few palettes I can imagine taking on vacation with very little other cosmetics. I would have to throw in a couple of not shimmery lipsticks as well as my trusty mascara but other than that this palette has everything. I am very happy so far with cat cosmetics and will be ordering from them again soon.