Cat Cosmetics Six Kitten Palette

Filtered by skin type : Oily

4.8

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

JUST GOT THE SIX KITTEN! LOVE IT! I was a little worried as I'm a fair/olive skinned brunette with brown eyes (Cat is blond/blue)...but these colors look lovely on me! So FRESH and CLEAN looking for day and easy to add drama for night. This is a new staple for me. AND getting it for half price in the "litterbox" makes it that much sweeter!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i just got the six kitten, and it has very quickly become one of my all time favorite whole face palettes (i even prefer this over my many nars palettes). on days when i don't want to think about my makeup, i reach for this palette b/ the colors are all very easy to use for either a sophisticated natural or dramatic smokey look. there are 4 eyeshadow halves: a matte light nude, a shimmery light beige, a slightly shimmery medium taupe, and a matte black. there's also a slightly shimmery warm pink blush, a medium bronzer, a dark red-brown lipcolor, and 2 frosty glosses (a light pink and a light gold). the quality of these products are fantastic - very smooth and well pigmented with very little, if any, fragrance. the only reason i give this palette a 4 rating is b/ i don't particularly like the 2 glosses; they're too frosty for me (almost silvery/whitish looking when used by themselves). they can still look pretty good when mixed together or layered over other lipcolors but i would've preferred to have two less frosty, more natural looking glosses (eg. a less shimmery pink and a sheer beige). however, overall i still adore this palette for its versatility and quality. it really works to enhance your features, rather than draw attention to your makeup colors. the palette case is also very nice; it's sleek and sturdy with a big mirror and an included eyeshadow brush (pretty decent quality). i have light asian coloring but i think this set would work on anyone with light to medium warm or neutral coloring. this palette is definitely worth the price. cat cosmetics also has absolutely wonderful customer service, and i will definitely continue to try out their products. note: the wells in the palette fit prestige e/s pans perfectly (stila pans are a little smaller) so i will put in a favorite prestige e/s when i'm almost done with the glosses.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this for christmas and have been using it everyday. All items are of awesome quality and great pigmentation. I even love the lipglosses, esp. roar. I don't think the fragrance is overpowering at all. Cat and mouse are a bit much by themselves, but over roar they look great!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a must have palette! I love every color (which, for me, is unusual with palettes, there are always a few colors I'll never touch!) and have used it every day since receiving it a few weeks ago. Gives me a sophisticated, polished look with little effort. Will definitely repurchase! And it will definitely accompany me on any trips I take in the future, add a little foundation and mascara and I've got my whole face. (I'm a PPP, Dk hair, green eyes)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this kit!! I swear, the whiskers blush makes me glow! The roar lip gloss is my favorite, it is also pretty mixed with the cat & mouse. I really liked the way the kit came with a booklet to help with ideas for application and basic info. I bought my kit off of QVC, because it came with a blush brush. It is the softest brush I have ever owned. This kit is my new favorite!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked this palette...it has everything. Blush, 1 lip, two glosses, 4 shadows/liner and a bronzer. It's very warm and beautiful and convenient. I was able to get this for a great deal from another MUAer since I wasn't sure if it would work for me, but will definately repurchase once it's used up....which I know will take a while since the pans are a pretty good size.