Cat Cosmetics Six Kitten Palette

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.5

I so wanted to like this palette, but was very dissapointed. The quality of the compact itself is excellent, and the concept is very clever - each well is refillable. However, I did not care for the products inside. As others on this board have said, the colors/textures of the l/g's are strange, and the bronzer is waaay too shimmery. The blushes/eyeshadows are nice but unremarkable, and I feel I get better results from Nars or BB. I ended up swapping this one away.

LOVE IT!! I get so many compliments when i wear this makeup. I threw out all my other colors and only wear cat cosmetics now. Its so easy to pull out one compact with everything you need. Your done in 5 mins.LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!

The six kitten did not work for me since my skintone has whitened to PPP NC15. The bronzer was much to orangey for me & the whiskers blush washed me out, probably because of how pale I am I need a little deeper color to bring out my face. The Eartha Cat turned peachy orange on me, again PPP & the Taupe looked muddy & the black drab, no shimmer or nothing. As for the lipglosses, too frosty & red. I can see this palette looking stunning on LLL & deeper, it just didn't work for me, sigh. For those that say the eyeshadow flecks get into the lipgloss the trick is to blow the excess away before you put the compact away, it should do the trick.

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I FINALLY ordered a Six Kitten Palette - and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I was concerned about some of the shades with my light/medium olive skin, but the powders are soooo well-pigmented and they are all LOVELY. First let me say that, with the "LOVE" promotion and 30% discount, the Six Kitten sells for $42; an EXCELLENT PRICE for 4 eye shadows, 1 blusher, 1 bronzer, 3 lipglosses, and a beautiful, solid and sturdy 6-well reuseable palette with a full mirror and dual-ended brush. The quality of the products is SUPERB! The powders are silky-smooth, super-blendable and again, very pigmented. Whiskers Blush IS the perfect blusher shade! Think Milani's Luminous Blush with a fraction of the shimmer and more color in its place....just so lovely and softly brightening on the skin, pinky-peach and feminine! The bronzer is great, very natural looking. Both have a very delicate shimmer - you can see it in a magnifying mirror, but to the naked eye your skin just looks glowy. The eye shadows are GREAT; Eartha Cat Duo has a lovely shimmery shade (this I need to use wet to really show on my skin, but when I do it is so pretty) and a matte that is GREAT for my hooded eyes; I use it from crease to browbone. Catastrophic Duo has a PERFECT grey-brown with very subtle shimmer that is a completely neutral crease/contour shade! And the matte black is useful beyond words, to blend into the crease and V at outer corners, to wet line, fill brows, etc. These eye shadows are the best I've ever used, and last ALL DAY with no creasing; I do use an e/s base but all my other shadows have a teeny oil crease at the end of the day...NOT THESE. All so naturally flattering on my brown eyes! And now, the controversial GLOSSES. Roar is STUNNING! On my pale lips, it's a gorgeous rose-coral glow!!! It has minute gold shimmer and wears like a lipstick; it leaves a nice stain on the lips. I use the gold and pink glosses as accents - not full-lip coverage - and they are perfect for highlighting the lips and adding fullness. I don't find them too frosty at all. Having read the other Reviews here stating that the glosses collect powder from the palette, I went ahead and ordered a 3-well palette and a Black Cherry gloss, so that I could put all 4 glosses (one is a double) in one smaller case for my purse - FAB, black, solid, with mirror. Then I got Cat Fight eye shadow duo and Peepers (perfect soft blue iridescent shadow) to replace the glosses in my Six Kitten. I am hoping they (Cat Cosmetics) will soon sell an 8-well palette; I plan on buying a couple more eye shadows if they do, including Frisky for a highligher. Let me add that, when you purchase an empty palette, the price is reduced by $4.00 for EACH product pan you purchase to put into it, so it ultimately becomes FREE! And then the promotional discount is taken off the total price as well. HOW FUN!!! At the end of the day, when I look into the mirror, I look so bright and different and pretty! I'm SO happy with my purchases! Happy Valentine's Day to ME!!! FYI: Cat makes a Magnet Wand for removing and replacing pan eye shadows and blushers; BUY THIS!!! For your Cat palettes, MAC palettes, etc etc - the best $5 (or $3.50 on sale) you can spend!

I purchased this palete sometime back and I am still using it. I never get tired of the colors. The palete is expensive and that would be the only reason that I would not purchase again. The products inside are just wonderful. I haven't tried anything from this line that I didn't like.

I use Cat's Six Kitten DAILY. I even find other people sneaking it (you know how some people go through you medicine cabinet out of curiosity, people I know check my make up Arsenal), mostly my mother & sister!
It has everything you need all together. It travels to the gym, to the office, on my "all-about" days whenever you don't know what to expect.
Perfect!
One little thing I'd wish for and keep planning to do though...in the winter, I hardly touch the bronzer (uber pale skin). I keep intending to put one of her eyeshadows or lip glosses into that spot... LOL

I have this palette and I just love it. I have also purchased other eyeshadows and lipsticks from this line and I have been very satisfied with each and every product. I use this palette alot no matter what other cosmetics I have on hand. I adore all the colors and I would most definitely purchase again.

I LOVE this kit. High-quality colors that last a long time. Great customer service on their website too. I can't get enough of this kit!!!!!

Amazing palette with fabulous colors. A great value and quality product! Definitley must have!

This is the 1st palette I have owned as I usually have opted for the flexibilty of creating my own color combinations on the fly. This experience has totally turned me on to palettes. The colors are lovely - I really like all of them. Only issue is that the 2 lighter colors which I use in the center of my lower lip (pink or yellow - depending on the accents I want to highlight) will be only partially used by the time I am done with the main lip color. This however, only attests to the beauty of the overall product and that I have every intention of using it to completion and repurchasing.