Cat Cosmetics Six Kitten Palette

Filtered by skin type : Dry

4.6

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This was one of the first palette type products I invested in. The colors were fine, nothing miraculous, but fine for everyday basic wear. My biggest issue, is the same with many palettes. Lip glosses don't belong in the same container as shadows, blushes, and bronzers. They all get mixed and gooed up together. I also agreed with one review that said, that perhaps instead of one of the bronzers, she could include another shadow, maybe a lighter brown or taupe.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is an awesome palette! The colors are universally appealing. The e/s quality is awesome, soft and very pigmented... The bronzer and blush also deliver good color. My only disappointment is the cat/mouse gloss as i am 48 with lines in my lips and these are a touch too frosty IMHO. Otherwise this is a great palette, packaged well and it will be awesome to travel with! All I need to bring along is concealer and mascara!

I love my Six Kitten and Cat Cosmetics in general! They are of great quality and look lovely and are so versatile. There is a lot of pigment in them across the board, so they are a good value IMHO. As for the post that stated that these can be obtained through Lady Burd, etc., those companies do NOT sell to the general public, so that really does not help us not in the business. I think that Cat's line is worth what we pay in any case!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I don't know why it's taken me so long to throw in my 2 cents worth. I use this palette frequently, especially the bronzer and blush. The colors in this palette are very good for light skinned people (which is noted on her website, for darker skins the Cat Kit has better shades). I also got the customizable kit last month. I now have almost all her shadows and glosses. I read one poster's concern about the price, you really need to check her monthly specials for better deals. I got the newest kit for 20% off.

The Six Kitten is a great introduction to Cat Cosmetics. Some of her very best products are included. I am so happy with her color choices, being a fair, blue-eyed blonde. My HG blush is here...the Whiskers blush...a beautiful soft warm pink that really does light up your face...and so is the Catnip bronzer, which is gorgeous and very REAL looking. The Eartha Cat shadows are great for a natural daytime look, and the Catastrophic shadows are for a more dramatic look, with the black shadow pulling double duty as a liner. Cat and Mouse glosses are both included, so they can be mixed to your heart's content, and Roar is also part of the palette...a gloss with more color to it. I am very happy with this purchase, as I am with ALL my Cat products. I also have two of her Six Appeal palettes, which I actually like better because they are magnetized and customizable to your own needs and desires. Still, this is a great palette!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this product!! I especially love the shadows, a neutral pair in beige/tan and a more glamorous pair in taupe and black/charcoal. I can use the neutral for daytime, use the black for lining and the taupe and black for contouring. The brushes are great quality. I love the blush (I used the bronze as a blush right now in winter). The pigment is great, just a little goes a long way. Would definitely buy the shadows again and I plan to. Only thing with the glosses--I prefer more neutral and less frost, pink and gold aren't for me, but will try over my l/s.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

LOVE IT!! I got this during the
promo with the free shipping and
couldn't be more pleased!! It not
only has great staying power but I
love the colors on....overall
definately worth the money!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love my new Cat Cosmetics Six Kitten palette. I started off buying from this company the wonderful and silky soft kabuki cosmetic brush. They sent me a catalog with the brush and I have been drooling over it ever sense. This is a great palette for everybody in my opinion. I love the bronzer - it is just the right shade for my fair skin and has no orange in it. The peachy-pink blush is great as well. I use the shimmer taupe/medium taupe eye shadow every day - it's perfect for my blue eyes. The only thing about this palette that I am not crazy about is the black eye shadow (or liner) plus the medium taupe eyeshadow. I don't use eye liner and even if I did I would never use black. The medim brown taupe color is okay but nothing special. I do love the 3 colors of lipgloss - the reddish-bronze is gorgeous as well as the pink and the gold. Overall this is one of the few palettes I can imagine taking on vacation with very little other cosmetics. I would have to throw in a couple of not shimmery lipsticks as well as my trusty mascara but other than that this palette has everything. I am very happy so far with cat cosmetics and will be ordering from them again soon.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Huge RAVE! This palette rocks! It has everything you need for a full face. The colors are very neutral but not boring. I feel like I got huge portions of product for the money. The case itself is identical to the Stila 6-pan and the shadows/blushes/glosses inside are the same size as Stila's shadow pans. I can honestly say that if I were traveling, I could take this and no other makeup. Everything you need is right there for you. The little brochure that comes with it rules too- it is chock full of ways to mix and match colors so you get the most out of your Six-Kitten :-)