Cat Cosmetics Six Kitten Palette

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry

4.7

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

FINALLY swapped for this palette, and the rest of my makeup is wondering where I've been for two weeks. I carry this thing around like a security blanket - along with the mini brush set, which I also swapped for - and it really wears well. The colors are warmer than I normally wear, but I'm getting a lot of compliments on my looks so I guess warmer is the way to go! I wasn't too pleased with the glosses, b/c I don't like frosty stuff, but after reading reviews saying 'try it over lipstick or liner', I did and now they're more workable. I used to be a Smashbox addict, but not only is this much less complicated (goes with everything), it's compact and I think the quality of the shadows is superb. The blush and bronzer work very well w/my skin tone, and I'm wearing black eyeliner again! Once this is empty, I'm treating myself to a Six Cat customizable palette. Update 1/19/05: Never got to empty it, b/c original palette broke. Swapped for another one, and it's my favorite again. How did I live w/out this? However, she NEEDS to come out w/some cooler browns. How do you wear these colors w/pastelly clothes? Someone help me. EDIT: I pulled the glosses out and put in Cat's Creme and Cat Fight. MUCH more usable palette.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

LOOOOOOOOOVED this! i have dark hair, dark eyes and light skinned...and this palette made me look great! not to be conceited or anything but i really liked how it made me look. gives you the natural look...and even drama if you want to intensify it. now if only it wasn't so expensive! $60!!! but luckily the refills are alot cheaper. great bronzer and blush...really pretty. only i use the bronzer and blush together. bronzer as a contour and it looks really pretty. the eyeshadows are pretty basic colors but if you do it right it looks amazing on you. but i have to say the kitten kit would probably suit light skinned ladies...if you're dark skinned you have to go w/ the cat kit! they're basically the same except cat kit has a few extra things. great product. all i ask is to please lower the price!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Simply Fabulous. I can't see the shades not working for someone. The lipglosses are my favorite part. Sooo pretty and shiny. I usually don't like bronzers, but this one gives you such a healthy glow. And the pink shimmery blush is great. The eyeshadows are really good, not great but really good. and you can do soo many looks with this palette. I really like how Cat gives you a manual for doing different types of looks! Cat really knows what she's doing.