Cat Cosmetics Six Kitten Palette

Filtered by skin type : Other

4.4

I can't believe how much I use and like this palette. First off, I will admit that I do not use the lipglosses and the palette would easily get 5 lippies if they were not included. I can easily overlook this because they can easily be replaced with some of her other products. This is the palette I grab before heading out of town because it is so versatile. The bronzer is perfect even for my fair skin. It isn't orange nor too glittery. It has just the right amount of shimmer and just the right shade of brown to warm up even the palest winter skin. The blush is the prettiest shade of pink I have ever found. Now let's get to the eyes! Both of the eyeshadow duos are extremely versatile. The formula is long lasting and nevers cakes or travels to other areas of my face. Best of all they have just the right amount of shimmer to brighten the eye area. For an everyday eye look I use the pale shade from the Eartha Cat duo allover and then use the taupe from the Catastrophic duo in the crease. Finally I smudge the taupe along the lower lash line and top off my lashes with mascara. I am so pleased with the eyeshadows that I am planning on removing the lipglosses and replacing them with Tabby and perhaps Faux Paw.

I must admit that I lemminged this, and I was somewhat disappointed. The eyeshadows and blush and bronzer are all standard and serviceable, but not very exciting. As for the lip glosses, everything you've read here is, unfortunately, completely accurate. Let's just say that the gold gloss only got used when a friend and I decided to go to a hippie-themed party as the "goddesses of clubbing." These glosses are just too opaque and frosty. I think Cat Hickland may have had her head in the 70s clouds when she thought up this palette. I can use the gold gloss as a highlighter over other lipsticks, but the bronze one is just unusable for me (I'm very pale, NC15).

Also, the included brush fell apart--the head came out of the handle. For this amount of money I would just go for a NARS palette.

The consistency and colors are AMAZING! I can use all of them. Usually you buy a pallete and only use a few of the colors, but all of these are gorgeous. The blending capabilities are endless. Go from day to night with ease. Natural to super sexy! LOVE this!!

I could not love this palette more if I tried. You know how sometimes you get a palette and you like one or 2 or 3 things in it? I love everything. The blush is perfect, the e/s are amazing, and the bronzer may be the perfect bronzer. Plus, it came with a wonderful e/s brush and a terrific blush brush--not the cheapie stiff, small blush brush you sometimes get, but an amazing, professional quality brush. The CS is amazing, and the shipping is ridiculously fast. I highly recommend this palette!

WOW!! THESE COLORS ARE GREAT..THE CAT&MOUSE GLOSSES LOOK BRIGHT IN THE BALETTE BUT GO ON LOOKING GREAT! I HAVENT PUT THIS PALETTE DOWN SENCE GETTING IT!GREAT QUALITY MAKEUP TOO..KIT INCLUDES...2 BLUSHES (1 CAN BE USED AS A BRONZER) 3 LIPGLOSSES AND 2 E/S DUOS AND A BRUSH..