Cat Cosmetics Six Kitten Palette

Filtered by skin type : Other age: 30-35

4.5

I can't believe how much I use and like this palette. First off, I will admit that I do not use the lipglosses and the palette would easily get 5 lippies if they were not included. I can easily overlook this because they can easily be replaced with some of her other products. This is the palette I grab before heading out of town because it is so versatile. The bronzer is perfect even for my fair skin. It isn't orange nor too glittery. It has just the right amount of shimmer and just the right shade of brown to warm up even the palest winter skin. The blush is the prettiest shade of pink I have ever found. Now let's get to the eyes! Both of the eyeshadow duos are extremely versatile. The formula is long lasting and nevers cakes or travels to other areas of my face. Best of all they have just the right amount of shimmer to brighten the eye area. For an everyday eye look I use the pale shade from the Eartha Cat duo allover and then use the taupe from the Catastrophic duo in the crease. Finally I smudge the taupe along the lower lash line and top off my lashes with mascara. I am so pleased with the eyeshadows that I am planning on removing the lipglosses and replacing them with Tabby and perhaps Faux Paw.

WOW!! THESE COLORS ARE GREAT..THE CAT&MOUSE GLOSSES LOOK BRIGHT IN THE BALETTE BUT GO ON LOOKING GREAT! I HAVENT PUT THIS PALETTE DOWN SENCE GETTING IT!GREAT QUALITY MAKEUP TOO..KIT INCLUDES...2 BLUSHES (1 CAN BE USED AS A BRONZER) 3 LIPGLOSSES AND 2 E/S DUOS AND A BRUSH..