Cat Cosmetics Six Kitten Palette

Filtered by age: 25-29

4.3

LOVE IT!! I get so many compliments when i wear this makeup. I threw out all my other colors and only wear cat cosmetics now. Its so easy to pull out one compact with everything you need. Your done in 5 mins.LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!

The six kitten did not work for me since my skintone has whitened to PPP NC15. The bronzer was much to orangey for me & the whiskers blush washed me out, probably because of how pale I am I need a little deeper color to bring out my face. The Eartha Cat turned peachy orange on me, again PPP & the Taupe looked muddy & the black drab, no shimmer or nothing. As for the lipglosses, too frosty & red. I can see this palette looking stunning on LLL & deeper, it just didn't work for me, sigh. For those that say the eyeshadow flecks get into the lipgloss the trick is to blow the excess away before you put the compact away, it should do the trick.

I use Cat's Six Kitten DAILY. I even find other people sneaking it (you know how some people go through you medicine cabinet out of curiosity, people I know check my make up Arsenal), mostly my mother & sister!
It has everything you need all together. It travels to the gym, to the office, on my "all-about" days whenever you don't know what to expect.
Perfect!
One little thing I'd wish for and keep planning to do though...in the winter, I hardly touch the bronzer (uber pale skin). I keep intending to put one of her eyeshadows or lip glosses into that spot... LOL

I love this palette Six Kitten. It has the best eyeshadows and lipgloss. The colors go with everything. From day to night.I little pricey but worth it. A must!

I LOVE this kit. High-quality colors that last a long time. Great customer service on their website too. I can't get enough of this kit!!!!!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This is a cute palette that has all the goods in it, However, with my coloring I really can't use the eyeshadows very well. If I were darker or if I were lighter, yes - but right in the middle as a golden gal (GGG), the shadows don't show up at all. The blush is beautiful, but again, the bronzer doesn't show up on me. Since a great deal of the palette is the same color intensity as me, I can't make as much use of it as I'd like! Pooh! Because the idea of it is lovely! The execution is great! Sigh... It's just not for the medium-brown folks. Shafted again! Update
She just came out with customizable sx kittens! That's a great, great idea! Wish I had waited to try that before I got this configuration, which is really not for someone my color. However, the new palettes are tres expensif, so unfortunately, I'll have to pass on these! continued >>

I could not love this palette more if I tried. You know how sometimes you get a palette and you like one or 2 or 3 things in it? I love everything. The blush is perfect, the e/s are amazing, and the bronzer may be the perfect bronzer. Plus, it came with a wonderful e/s brush and a terrific blush brush--not the cheapie stiff, small blush brush you sometimes get, but an amazing, professional quality brush. The CS is amazing, and the shipping is ridiculously fast. I highly recommend this palette!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this palette! I was looking for something to replace my Bobbi Brown dream kit palette, but with colors that were a bit more shimmery. The blushes and eyeshadows have a silky-soft texture, and I find the colors very wearable, versatile, and flattering to my coloring. The only things I would improve would be to 1) include a mini blush brush and lip brush in the kit and 2)change the formula of the lipglosses--while I love the colors, they don't last very long.

i'm brand new to this line (got the six kitten on qvc) but actually like this even a little better than the Trish palette...will have to try more!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

What can I say? It is a nice palette but nothing to write home about. Basic, basic, basic. I recomend seeing this in person before you buy. Neat case, boring colors. I sent mine back.