Vichy Deodorant-Antiperspirant 48 hours

Deodorant-Antiperspirant 48 hours

4.1

on 5/31/2017 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I find most of the antiperspirants with aluminium salts itchy and they can colour white clothes yellow. Maybe it is the right amount of this ingredient or added emollient ingrediens but this one isn't irritating at all. It doesn't contain alcohol so I can use it right after depilation. Does a good job as antiperspirant and deodorant, it is the best of all the products I've tried so far. Of course doesn't work the whole day if you do physical activities and I don't expect that from any deodorant. Bad thing about it is that I am a bit tired of it's scent, which is fresh and unisex. Price is around 10 Euros, but few times per year Vichy has special offers of their deodorants, 50% off the second unit or sometimes two units for the price of one. For that, 5* rating for the price. The package is very basic, even deodorants for a fifth of price have better looking packages. Comes in a roll on, I like that the head is big so you can put it on in two-three strokes. Because it doesn't leave yellow stains on my clothes, I can put it on after I put on clothes if I don't have time to wait for it to dry.

I've recently developed severe skin allergies and I had to change pretty much all my beauty products. I tried using Weleda deodorant but the alcohol was quite stinging. My dermatologist recommended this Vichy deodorant and I bought a pack of two. I've just opened the second one; the first one lasted about two months (I apply it once or twice a day). It smells great: fresh and herbal. It doesn't irritate my skin and it worked during the hottest day of the summer.

on 11/13/2014 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really recommend this deodorant. I live in a hot, humid Mediterranean climate where a good deodorant is essential and this one lasted bravely and well during long summer days. Also, unlike other deodorants that seem to work less effectively after a couple of weeks, it kept the same quality results for at least two months. Yes, it costs more, but it lasts longer too and you can trust it, so for me that's worth it.

on 6/8/2014 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the scent and it works a right, but i would rather expect something better at that price.

on 8/18/2014 4:02:00 PM

Excellent deodorant, gentle refreshing smell, lasts all day!!truth be told its expensive and it runs out so quickly..but probably because I use it constantly!!definitely worth the money

on 1/7/2017 10:05:00 PM

This did absolutely NOTHING for me. I've tried many deodorants and this is by far the worst. I've used it for a few days and I start smelling of sweat 2 hours after application. Would never recommend this to anyone.

on 3/13/2014 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

My review is for the spray (second picture). I really love the scent of this! Very neutral, and fits in with loads of my fragrances. It really works, as always with Vichy antiperspirants (see my review for the 48 hour sensitive skin one as well). I tend to rotate the Vichy ones with the Dove Original and Silk Dry sticks, as they work fine as well but are a lot less expensive. But the Vichy ones are absolutely brilliant if you wax or depilate your armpits, I've never had any allergic reaction even straight after depilating!

I think perhaps author of review meant "24 hour" not 48 :))) But anyhow, Its quite expensive (17$CAD) but it is worth it, it doesnt have strong smell and doesnt sting after application after shaving, very nice and light, would buy again. A+

on 6/11/2013 4:49:00 PM

The glowing reviews I read about this deodorant apparently didn't matter for my skin - this doesn't work on me. At all. I haven't smelled this bad since ... I can't remember when, but it's awful.
It works for about half a day, but come evening and it's like I haven't applied any deodorant at all. I just stink. Same with Kiehl's that I've also heard good things about - no effect on my skin.

It's back to using solid deodorants for me. Despite the white marks, they tend to work.

I am in love with this product!! My former deodorant left white stains all over my clothes And this one doesnt leave any. It also lasts all day, the smell is gentle not overpowering at all. I am currently on my fifth package. And I am so continuing to use it!!!