3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

Every Paul Smith fragrance I have tried I have adored but I have never tried Woman up until now. It is a shame I waited so long because I really love it. It's a nice springtime floral scent. Not to original or groundbreaking but lovely nonetheless. Maybe a little like a mens floral scented aftershave. I went into a store the other day while wearing Paul Smith Woman and she said she loved my cologne. Ha!! Just a nice, sunny, springtime, floral scent.

About reviewer (512 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Other

EyesHazel

7 years ago

gorgeous and long lasting. always get asked what perfume i'm wearing when wearing this.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair

8 years ago

I first tried this 8 years ago and forgot about it for a few years. I recently purchased a new one because the familiar scent drew back good memories. I am biased for sure. I don't think this is the greatest scent ever but it smells so comfortable - sexy in a strong independent way yet approahable with that flowery undertone. I'm not a fan of scents that are too girly so this one really works for me. To me, I feel that the scent is quite special and smells very different from many other scents.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

9 years ago

This is quite a masculine fragrance and it could definately be mistaken for a mild aftershave of some sort. I quite like the smell though and I do get compliments when I wear it.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

its quite masculine but really nice was my winter fragrance at the start of the year...some people dont like it though....id say it could kind of pass for a man smell... i like it because its much more different that ordinary women fragrances....but its not my fav

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

EyesOther

12 years ago

I completely agree with the comments below regarding the initial smell when it is first sprayed as I think it is horrible too, far too cloying and aggressive but after a few minutes once the top notes have evaporated it leaves a beautiful, warm, unique, subtle aroma that makes me want to smell my wrist for hours on end. However, it is just a little too subtle as it only ever lasts a couple hours on me which is pretty depressing as I really love it. So I put that I wouldn't buy it again as there's not much point even though I wish there was! Paul Smith - make it stay longer on me!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

12 years ago

There seems to be some confusion about the name of this perfume. My bottle definitely calls it "Women" - plural. But it's on MUA as "Woman" and I've seen it elsewhere on the internet referred to as "Woman" but I'm pretty sure we're talking about the same thing. I guess "Woman" sounds a more likely name for a frangrance than the plural. I have the eau de parfum, 30 ml. It comes in a chunky square bottle, the perfume is pink, and it has a round glass screw top lid. One of the appealing factors was the size of the bottle - I like something small so it's not too heavy to carry in a handbag. I did test it before I bought it, along with 2 or 3 other fragrances. I tried them on a paper spill each and kept returning to them throughout the day. I liked Women best and it seemd to be longer lasting than the others. It's described on Fragrance Direct (where I often buy my perfume) as "gentle, elegant aromatic blend of peppercorns, cedar and vetiver and a subtle bouquet of freesia, lily of the valley and geranium give a warm, distinctly English floral fragrance. " When I came to wear it on myself I was immediately disappointed. It didn't seem to have any kick - very wishy washy and faint. During the course of the day it mellowed into something rather nicer and did seem to last reasonably well.. However, I have been wearing it every day since and now I just don't seem to be able to smell it after the first 5 minutes at all. I often seem to get this with fragrances. It may be just me - as I've got accustomed to the fragrance I can't smell it anymore. No idea if anyone else can catch it - I haven't received any comments at all. I doubt that I shall buy it again as it seems a waste of money under the circumstances.

About reviewer (359 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

14 years ago

Paul Smith Woman is.. unique. I'd say it's rather "salty", and not "floral" at all, as it reminds me so much of Chinese preserved prune. Not something common, and I think it's not offensive; but I don't think anyone can grow old with this scent.. it's too.. funky. :)

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination

14 years ago

Really like this floral. It is very different on everyone that wears it. I like it because no one knows what perfume this is. It really makes me feel funky (in a good way). I like to wear this when I wear all black. It just seems to fit. It might be a little heady, but I like perfumes that are unique and interesting. Not for everyone though. Try before you buy, not everyone likes this.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

15 years ago

This is a wonderful fragrance. Really underrated. The pink Bottle is an attraction anyway for me and i love this floral classiness that is not heady but leaves you wanting more. I highly recemmend it and i'm shocked at the low ratings!

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age36-43