OK, so I have been taking my time reviewing this because I wanted to make sure it got all the attention it deserved.
I'm going to try my very best to express how amazing this eyeliner is in words. Words will never do it justice, but I digress..
I'm Indian. Indian women look beautiful with eyeliner on, it's the truth. I'm horrible, I use BLACK eyeliner on the top and bottom of my lids, completely encircling my eye with 1/10 inch of black eyeliner on every side. All day, everyday.<br>
I am an eyeliner WHORE. Every single eyeliner out there, I've tried it. I've tried something new at least every month since I was 14. Drugstore, Department Store, Sephora, Japanese, Mail Order, everything. I've tried it all. My search never ends, not once, not ever.. until now.
It all began when I was at Trade Secret and they had this eyeliner attached to a TIGI shampoo bottle. I was sneaky, ripped it off, and was amazed at how it glided on my hand, with that dark, rich colour. The guy working at Trade Secret was trying to holla at me, and I got it to work to my advantage: I asked him if I could keep the eyeliner instead of buying the shampoo and getting it with it. He agreed. I wish I could find that man again, to tell him what an impact he's had on my life.
So I took it home and fell in love. I was so distraught the next day: I had to have more. I searched everywhere, it was nowhere to be found. I looked online, ebay, everywhere. Of course something like this would happen to me. I fell into great depression (ok, not really, but close).
Since then, through this beautiful, amazing website I contacted one of the previous reviewers who happens to live in the same city as me, and talked to her about where she found this amazing eyeliner. Toni & Guy. I wept tears of joy, and contacted my local Toni & Guy immediately. My body began to have convulsions when I found out they had 9 of these eyeliners.
I guess I can stop with the melodrama now. This eyeliner is the light of my life. When I was in the city this summer and lost my purse, the only thing I could think of was my poor eyeliner. Forget my driver's license, SS card, CCs, no no.. just my eyeliner. I love it, it's the best thing around, trust me.
As far as the eyeliner goes:
- <b>Dark, dark black. </b>Much darker than MAC's engraved, smolder, or any other 'really black' eyeliner.
- <b>SMOOTH.</b> Glides on with minimal pressure. Does NOT tug, skip, or trip up even on the oldest, most wrinkled, or sensitive skin. Forget all the drugstore eyeliners that you have to warm up on your hand or with a lighter, gross.
- <b>Stays on all day, everyday.</b> No fading at all, unlike Revlon Color[Doesn't]Stay.
- <b>Does not smudge unless you want it to.</b>
- <b>DOES NOT CRUMBLE.</b> A lot of these smooth, creamy eyeliners (AHEM Stila Kajal) crumble and break.
- <b>A DREAM to sharpen.</b> No need to waste tons of product trying to sharpen, or refrigerate. (Take note of this, Shu Uemura). Also doesn't require a ridiculous sharpener (AHEM Prestige worthlessness). Sharpens to a perfect point if you want even the thinnest of lines.
- <b>Convenient packaging.</b> No need to carry around an eyeliner brush and water, or any other crazy non-pencil deliveries.
-<b>Amazing Texture</b> Very creamy, yet easy to control. Hybrid between gel and cream is correct.
-<b>No irritation!!</b> Doesn't bother the most sensitive of skin, or clog up any of those near-eye pores.
-<b>Blendability.</b> God this thing blends amazing well. Want to know why? The SMUDGIE!!!!!!!!!!! Um, yeah, anyways. It blends incredibly easily.
-<b>THE SMUDGIE</b> I never got what was the big deal with this. I was impressed by the eyeliner, but never gave a damn about the smudgie. I like my eyeliner precise, I don't want it all over the place. Well, I realized I could get the eyeliner looking supernatural and matte if I just drew the line and smudged with the smudgie. It took off any glossiness, (the eyeliner itself is not that glossy, EW Too Faced Liquid Lava) and made it.. SMOKEY. Beautiful!
COLORS: This eyeliner comes in Black, Brown, Teal, Purple, Lilac, Blue, and Green.
Buy this eyeliner. Enough said.