Annabelle Smoothliner - Gunmetal

Annabelle Smoothliner - Gunmetal

4.6

Ascorbyl palmitate, C11-12 isoparaffin, Cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax/cire microcristalline, Ceresin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated cottonseed oil, Ozokerite, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Polybutene, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Tocopherol. May contain: Ferric ferrocyanide, Iron oxides, Mica, Titanium dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 10/6/2013 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a very nice eye liner. I use it on my lower lash line and with a black liner on the upper lash line. It's smooth, it applies true to color, it's easy to smudge and it's cheap. Unfortunately I no longer live in Canada, but I will pick up some more on my next visit

I love all of the smoothliners. I really liked this shade cause if i wanted a darker look to my eyes but didn't want to use black this was perfect. the eyeliner itself it really easy to use and goes on smoothly. it also does not come off during the day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a great eyeliner! It does not disappear like MUFE or Lancome or even UD does on my eyelids. Make sure you purchase at Wal-Mart where they are 4$ cheaper than at Shoppers.

When I bought this, I was looking for a liner similar to Glimmersticks from Avon. I bought it and took this home.
Once I tried it, i found that it went on super smooth and nicely. It didn't smear or run, but it did fade quite a lot, so I had to touch it up often. It was 7 bucks- which is good, I guess.

Overall, I liked this liner, I would buy it again if I ran out of my nicer eyeliner.

Love this so much! It's so smooth and easy to work with. I find I need to touch it up more frequently than I'd like, but it doesn't smear or run, which to me makes it the best in its price range - definitely a good buy, especially if you can snag one on sale.

on 7/2/2010 4:17:00 PM

i bought this when my drugstore had a clearance sale for it. it's a really sparkly color and it does bring out my eyes. on days i would just wear this as my liner and nothing else! the only bad thing about this is that it's kind of soft therefore you'll need to sharpen it frequently.

on 5/15/2010 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The smoothliner formula is HG! it is so pigmented, smooth, and glides on your eyes like butter. Gunmetal is a beautiful shimmery grey silver.

Pros:
-Rich pigment
-great for when you just don't feel like putting on the high-maintenance black liner and want subtle definition
-great for enhancing brown eyes
-As smooth as butter, even smoother than the more expensive GOSH ones!
-won't budge until you take it off, promise!
Cons:
-none that I can see!

Loving this one and all the other smoothliners.

on 11/9/2008 11:54:00 PM

The color is dark gray with a little shimmer, it is made in Germany,the quality is very good, it is very smooth,and the shade lasts long. I use it as a eyeliner,the color doesn't work on me . I bought it at $6.99, the price is OK,so. I'd like to recommend it to my friend. I I will not buy it again. Maybe I will try some other color.

on 4/11/2008 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

amazing, i will keep on buying until they discontinue this. if they ever do,
i'll just stock up. it's perfect for creating a sexy easy smokey eye, or just making your make-up
a bit more intense. i love it!