no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

Aug/13/2002

This is similar to the chanel fruite cheek gelee which was hard to blend and had a dry texture.Gel blushes are much easier to blend and I would never purchase a cheek jelly again.

About reviewer (151 reviews)

Age

HairBlond

2.0
fromdana

Aug/11/2002

I envy those who got this to work for them, because it didn't work for me. I found it impossible to blend and streaky! It was, unfortunately, long lasting (think clown face for a full day- not fun)

About reviewer (889 reviews)

HairBrunette

2.0

Jun/29/2002

I was really excited about this product, but I ended up very disappointed. It was hard to apply and left my hands pink.

About reviewer (262 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

May/24/2002

I LOVE CHEEK JELLY. With the application of a brush + a few sweeps of blending = an all day or all night sexy cheek hue to die for. A light weight gel that runs about $15.00 or $20.00 in a little MAC jar, this is a limited edition product, and also my favorite Mac product. Enjoy!
Note:used on clear light skin

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinDry

Feb/21/2002

Nice natural color, but it is kinda weird to apply. I took a point off as it stains the fingers and using a sponge wastes the product. I would re purchase if MAC brings it back, but one pot is probably enough for a life time.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age

SkinOily

EyesGreen

fromAdele

Aug/07/2001

This product was kind of tricky for me to use at first, but once I got the hang of it I've enjoyed it. It is a very natural flush, that is slightly difficult to apply... Blending is the key!

About reviewer (484 reviews)

EyesBlue

fromD-Girl

Jun/25/2001

I was surprised by how much I loved this product. Its a really easy to use, goof proof cheek gel that lasts all day and doesn't get streaky or messy. It is really easy to blend and the color is pretty versatile. Would definitely purchase again if only they hadn't made it Limited Edition! Tip: Apply before you apply your powder for even application.

About reviewer (305 reviews)

Jun/25/2001

This product is absolutely fabulous!!! I bought it after reading about so many people using it on the Beauty Board and it is wonderful!!! I will only be using Benetint on my lips now under my lipstick because this is perfect!! A warm glow that looks very natural. A great buy!

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinNormal

fromJulie

Jun/19/2001

I swear, this is the only stain type blush I can wear successfully without getting streaky or cherry cheeks. It is a rosy red color that blends effortlessly and remarkably stays put all day, even on me (especially since my skin is an oil slick!). I heard this was Ltd edition, so you have to get some asap!

About reviewer (184 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromsher

Jun/14/2001

MAC Tokyo Rose Cheek Jelly creates a lovely, "glowing from within" flush. I usually apply with either my fingers (you do end up with stained fingers though) or with a sponge. It looks bright in the container, but it looks quite natural on your skin. I generally look better in warm colors, but I liked this color on me anyway; I was surprised because it looks like it would be too cool …Read more

About reviewer (346 reviews)

Age25-29