no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/08/2004

I really love this! I'm not sure whether they make this anymore (I hope the still do!) but I just want to say how fab this is. This come in a mini jar container (same ones as their pigments) and feels like jelly. The color is a bright berry, but is sheer and buildable. This lasts all day long!! I have never used it on my lips so I can't say if it makes a good lip stain. I prefer …Read more

About reviewer (964 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

Mar/18/2004

I actually like this color, even though I wear mostly peach blushes. This is a stain that can only be used on the cheeks that is in gel form. Unlike most stains where you don't have enough time to blend, this allows you to blend perfectly into the skin- creating a natural flush. Also, this feels cool (slightly minty) on. A unique and great product!

About reviewer (964 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

2.0

Dec/19/2003

somehow the MAC guy got it to look really cool on---but it was downhill from there...everything terrible abt. it--especially the packaging and formula.

About reviewer (82 reviews)

Age36-43

HairRed

2.0

Sep/25/2003

This product was very difficult to work with and dried out very quickly. I wouldn't recommend this at all and was thoroughly disappointed. You are better off with a cheek stain rather than this jelly.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

3.0

Jul/01/2003

Why, MAC, why? This is the worst gel blush I have ever used. It's difficult to apply & it cakes up throughout the day. The lasting powder is next to nothing. The concept of sheer, gel blush is great in theory, but the product is mediocre.

About reviewer (216 reviews)

HairBrunette

3.0

Mar/10/2003

At first I use my finger to apply this cheek jelly. I find that it is very tedious. Recently I use sponge to put this on, not bad but it didn't bring out the glowing cheek on me!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

1.0
frommriaow

Nov/17/2002

The gel texture dries very quickly, and leaves a sheer wash of colour on cheeks. However, it doesn't blend well with foundation, and also leaves an unpleasant, uncomfortable tightness to the skin. The packaging is also problematic- I found my product dried up substantially within a few weeks. Generally unimpressed- there are better gel blush formulas, like Vincent Longo.

About reviewer (1979 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Feb/11/2003

Interesting product. Odd jelly texture, hard to blend and undesirable packaging. It'd be more useful in a squeeze tube. I bought it because I saw it in an ad of Aisha Tyler and she said it left a sunny glow...hummmm, she's not an NC20 so maybe it looked better on her than me! Anyway, I'm still glad I got it because they don't make it anymore. It works but not a staple for …Read more

About reviewer (1310 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Nov/26/2002

I got this product on ebay for $12 AUD or less than $6 US, so I was happy with the price. Initially I found it a little difficult to apply- especially over foundation- I ended up just rubbing my mu off my face- like eraser shards. However, I've managed to get the patting/smearing motion right so that the jelly just sinks into my foundation/bare moisturised cheeks- and i really rosy love the …Read more

About reviewer (96 reviews)

1.0
fromNaiad

Sep/17/2002

I had to return this as I felt it was an inferior product. First off, it smelled like Crayola Crayons. Secondly, it stained my fingers within 5 seconds and yet I had a hard time getting it to show up on my face. There are MUCH better gel blushes on the market. Do yourself a favor and pick up a Delux Flush stick or a Tarte Gel Blush before considering the Tokyo Rose.

About reviewer (507 reviews)

SkinOther