Biosilk Recovery Treatment

No Image

on 12/12/2008 2:05:00 AM

I started using 2 weeks ago and I use it once a week. I think it has really helped my hair, which appears softer and stronger. I'll update in a few weeks' time.

on 3/19/2008 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

This is yet another product that's been just taking up space in my bathroom closet so I decided to try it again.

First of all, this product is marketed as a reconstructor...yet it contains no protein. Hmm. It does contain a fair amount of true moisturizing ingredients, so it has that going for it, but moisture doesn't reconstruct hair.

While it does seem to add moisture to my hair, it leaves it difficult to comb through after. I imagine that's why I stopped using it.

It's no more moisturizing than any of my favorite conditioners that are a lot less expensive so I will not be repurchasing this.

My hair is 1c/2a-F-ii, 35" long and color-treated.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use this once a week and have been for about 3 weeks. I've noticed how much it has helped my hair. My hair has been softer, shinier, and stronger. It's a hair saver. I color my hair and use this afterwards and it makes such a difference. Will continue to repurchase for as long as I can!