3.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Unblemish completely transformed my skin! It definitely takes awhile to start working though. The product purges your skin, so when I first started using it, my skin got way worse. I was frustrated, as it is an expensive product. I had heard that "Consistency is Key" with Rodan+Fields, so I stuck with it. It wasn't until almost a year of using these products day and night that I started to see some results. The price tag is high, but for me it is absolutely worth it. I used to wake up every morning with 4-5 new, cystic pimples. After 2 years of using Unblemish, my skin has never been clearer and it has no scars. R+F has given me my confidence back. I love these products so much that I decided to become a consultant with the company. Truly life-changing skincare! (I posted my before and afters in the photo section of this page)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

a year ago

I started this regimen in September 2018. I have dry, acne prone skin, and isn’t too oily. I used to get facials that I thought helped but instead made my face so scarred and bruised from all of the picking and popping they did on my face. Once I started this program I did not see results fast, so if you are looking for fast results this isn’t a product you should use. This product takes time, however if you give it the time it will work out in your favor. My routine is wash face with the sulfur face wash, use cotton pad and put on toner, then I use a product called “Clear Days Ahead” (you put it on specifically severe acne spots), a vitamin C product (to get rid of scarring and bruising, I have an Avalon organics one which is fairly cheap), the acne preventer double tube, and in the morning I out on the oil control sunscreen and at night I put on a small dose of cetaphil lotion around my mouth and chin because it tends to get dry. By December 2018 my complexion became more even and I would only have around 1-2 pimples at a time, sometimes even none. I recommend this if you want to change your skin for the long run, do not give up because it takes a while to work.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

I have oily skin and i get breakouts around my jaw line. So i decided to try this product Unblimsh. And to say the least it doesnt work. My face is worst compared to before when i was actually using a good product which was Murad. Using Murad pimples literally reduced or went away the next day! With this Unblimsh product, pimples take a week to go away and i began to get pimples in areas i never have. I also developed whiteheads around my lip line and above my top lip... ew! The moisturizer doesnt work well either because i am consistantly oily throughout the day! This product is toooo expensive to not see results within a week. Returing this asap!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown

HairBlack

2 years ago

I have fairly sensitive skin but very little acne before starting this product. Id have a few very minuscule, hardly visible, blackheads, and a couple pimples but my face was relatively clear. I used Proactiv before and my skin had hardly any acne but it would get extremely dry, even though i only used step 3. I always complained about my face being dry so I decided to look into other options. One of my friends swears by this product and she has naturally clear skin. I took her word (MISTAKE) and decided to buy the product even though it was very expensive. My skin started getting oily and a lot of acne started popping up around my mouth area and my forehead. I saw a consultant and they told me to give it time and that it gets worse before it gets better. I’ve been using it for around 3 months now and i just got my second shipment of the acne supply and my acne has never ever been this bad. I’ve spent around $400 to make my acne even worse!!! I was curious as to why my face hadn’t cleared up yet so I started doing some research and now I know it was supposed to clear up a couple months ago. It’s been horrible because some of the pimples are very large and painful and my face is really blemished, oily, and red. Instead of having 80% less acne at this point, I probably have around 80% more. DO NOT GET THIS PRODUCT, IT IS A WASTE OF MONEY AND WILL MAKE YOUR SKIN EVEN WORSE!!!!!!

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

2 years ago

This is my first review I've ever done publicly on a product before and I feel so compelled to do so in the hopes that someone else is going through the same thing. My face wasn't perfect but it was clear with the occasional pimple here and there, but never cystic. After a hormonal switch after taking a pill, my face reacted day to night and I had cystic pimples on my right cheek with small white heads over my forehead and other cheek. Nothing on my nose and no tremendous scarring or dark marks. Feeling desperate because I thought my face was terrible, I went in search of a product a friend of mine recommended to me after she convinced me it would work. I was such a skeptic about the "purging period" so much that I held off on using it for a month thinking natural products would be of help. They helped slowely but surely and after a snails pace wasn't cutting it for me I jumped into the popular Unblemish. SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE CUT MY ARM OFF, because I wish I had the skin I had prior to starting it, breakout and everything. Weeks 1-3 of using the three step system plus twice a week of their micro dermabrasion paste, I started seeing some improvement with the cystic pimple I had, but gained blackheads like crazy and whiteheads along my forehead. Weeks 4-5 I was told was the purging period but it was just out of hand. I started getting cystic acne along both cheeks and chin, and immediate dark marks and slight scarring where the old cysts would come and go. I've seen reviews where people see clearance or purging that's consistent of minimal whiteheads, but not cysts that pop up left and right where one leaves and another takes its place. The mental toll this has taken on me is beyond words. Being a social butterfly who would go out with girls friends weekly, I've come down to not leaving my house for the past month. I even begged to be switched to the night shift to avoid public contact as much as possible. The depression and anxiety I've developed in such a short time is so mind rattling and my heart just aches for anyone who has gone through something similar. I just want you to know you're not alone.

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairOther

2 years ago

I paid over $300 for this skincare line along with the Active Hydration Serum & Eye Cream. The sales consultant asked me to sign up for the PC Perks program. She said I would save on 10% and get free shipping. What she failed to tell me was that, the PC Perks program would automatically ship you another batch in 3months under your account even if you didn't authorize it! Under the FINE PRINT of the PC Perks program, it entails the company to bill your credit card an automatic re-order every 3months! This set off red flags for me and right away was a huge turn-off with the product. When I asked the consultant, she told me right away to "please do not un-enroll from the PC Perks program" but I felt that it was a very big ethical violation of my purchase agreement and rights as a customer. When she asked me to pay $25 for the program, to get free shipping and 10% off, she only communicated with me AFTERWARDS that there is an "automatic re-order" on my account to get product replenishment's. This would allow the company to bill your credit card automatically every 3months. I DID NOT SIGN UP TO BE BILLED 4x a YEAR AT $300 ($1200 ANNUAL) WITHOUT MY CONSENT!!! This is a very sneaky marketing tactic from the company to keep customers paying into their overpriced products. I was disturbed to figure this out and had to call the customer service line to cancel the automatic re-orders to my credit card, because the sales consultant would NOT withdraw me from the program even though I asked. I would not recommend this brand to anyone. It's unethical and not worth wasting the time and money!

About reviewer (133 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

Firstly, this is the first product review I've ever written in my life. This is fully the worst product I've ever used on my face. I bought it because I felt pressured by a coworker and it was so expensive. Before I really didn't have great skin.. it was mostly localized around my chin from stopping birth control. But now I yearn for that acne. My skin is so awful now and can't even be covered up by the best of foundation. I have giant cysts everywhere even in places I never used to break out! And I've been using this stuff for six weeks. I emailed r&f to "troubleshoot" and they told me to use an ice pack and start using moisturizer. I mean first of all any product with which you need to use an ice pack is not ok and second of all for $200+ dollars you should be including the moisturizer. It's all just OTC ingredients anyways that you could probably get for $20 from shoppers drug mart. Overall I'm just absolutely heartbroken at the state of my skin and pass up leaving my house all the time because of how embarassed I am. Save the hassle and the heart break and DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I have extremely hormonal acne. Disclaimer: my skin isn't awful, but around my period the 4-6 I get are horrendous and when they aren't full blown inflamed, I am working to get rid of the marks left behind. Ever since I started using this stuff, I have not gotten a single can't handle pimple. My complexion has done a complete 180. I can actually go without make up in front of the bf and not feel embarrassed. I know it may not be for everyone, but for someone who has tried it all, this stuff is worth at least a shot.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesOther

3 years ago

I have only been using this regimen for about a week. I was very hesitant to purchase just because of the price. The sulfur cleanser is weird... its thick like a mask and its kinda hard to wash with. And DO NOT get it in your eyes b/c they will sting for days. The toner is OK... not good not bad. I do like the 3rd step which is the Benzoyl Peroxide. It makes my face feel super soft and silky. I like the lotion too but im afraid that's not going to last me very long since the bottle is pretty small. I only use a tiny dot too. So far the products have not dried me out like other reviews have said but l've only used it for a week. I haven't really seen any improvement or worsening but i'm hoping for the best.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3 years ago

ohh its expensive but worth it. my skin was clear (except for the occasional blemish) but last summer my skin freaked out and I tried everything after that and this is the only thing that it working. I used to have little bumps that would only be visible at a bad angle but now my skin is smooth I get maybe 1 or 2 big breakout a week. my skin never really went through a purging stage. I have noticed my scars fading faster as well (with the help of a vitamin c serum) the only con is the price and this stuff is super drying so the benzoyl peroxide I only use on certain areas.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

AgeUnder 18