Rodan and Fields Unblemish

Rodan and Fields Unblemish
Unblemish

3.5

on 5/23/2017 8:45:00 PM

Firstly, this is the first product review I've ever written in my life. This is fully the worst product I've ever used on my face. I bought it because I felt pressured by a coworker and it was so expensive. Before I really didn't have great skin.. it was mostly localized around my chin from stopping birth control. But now I yearn for that acne. My skin is so awful now and can't even be covered up by the best of foundation. I have giant cysts everywhere even in places I never used to break out! And I've been using this stuff for six weeks. I emailed r&f to "troubleshoot" and they told me to use an ice pack and start using moisturizer. I mean first of all any product with which you need to use an ice pack is not ok and second of all for $200+ dollars you should be including the moisturizer. It's all just OTC ingredients anyways that you could probably get for $20 from shoppers drug mart. Overall I'm just absolutely heartbroken at the state of my skin and pass up leaving my house all the time because of how embarassed I am. Save the hassle and the heart break and DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT

I have extremely hormonal acne. Disclaimer: my skin isn't awful, but around my period the 4-6 I get are horrendous and when they aren't full blown inflamed, I am working to get rid of the marks left behind. Ever since I started using this stuff, I have not gotten a single can't handle pimple. My complexion has done a complete 180. I can actually go without make up in front of the bf and not feel embarrassed. I know it may not be for everyone, but for someone who has tried it all, this stuff is worth at least a shot.

on 4/25/2017 9:16:00 AM

I have only been using this regimen for about a week. I was very hesitant to purchase just because of the price. The sulfur cleanser is weird... its thick like a mask and its kinda hard to wash with. And DO NOT get it in your eyes b/c they will sting for days. The toner is OK... not good not bad. I do like the 3rd step which is the Benzoyl Peroxide. It makes my face feel super soft and silky. I like the lotion too but im afraid that's not going to last me very long since the bottle is pretty small. I only use a tiny dot too. So far the products have not dried me out like other reviews have said but l've only used it for a week. I haven't really seen any improvement or worsening but i'm hoping for the best.

on 3/31/2017 1:58:00 PM

ohh its expensive but worth it. my skin was clear (except for the occasional blemish) but last summer my skin freaked out and I tried everything after that and this is the only thing that it working. I used to have little bumps that would only be visible at a bad angle but now my skin is smooth I get maybe 1 or 2 big breakout a week. my skin never really went through a purging stage. I have noticed my scars fading faster as well (with the help of a vitamin c serum) the only con is the price and this stuff is super drying so the benzoyl peroxide I only use on certain areas.

on 11/29/2016 10:57:00 PM

I have struggled with acne since I was about 13. I've never been one to care about how I look so I let my acne show. I didn't start wearing foundation until I was in college. Even then, I disliked wearing foundation and only wore it to cover my acne. I had used proactiv and pretty much every type of face wash you can buy at the store. Nothing worked or it would work for a little while and then stop. Also, using all these other products pretty much ruined my skin (you can see in the before picture how red my skin was). About 2 1/2 years ago, my friend, Haley, introduced me to Rodan and Fields. I didn't know they had branched out and stopped creating Proactiv. No wonder Proactiv didn't work for me anymore! I started using their new acne line which is called Unblemish. I could tell instantly that it was working! And now I am proud to say I am acne FREE!!! Goodbye acne, hello soft skin! The most exciting part is that I don't wear foundation anymore :-)

I had stress and monthly breakouts from my period around my chin and jawline that started in my 30's. After using Obaji and high-end med spa facials, expensive products from department store and even cheap ones from Target, nothing worked so I excepted it and hide my breakouts with make-up, which made them worse. After my friend suggested I try Unblemish becuase of their guarantee, I gave it a shot. I was told that acne runs in a 3 week cycle and that my skin would purge a few weeks into the process and to take a picture avery 30 days. Just like clockwork, I got a breakout at 3-4 weeks, but then at 4-5 weeks my skin cleared up. I thought it would be short lived and hesitated to order more, but stuck with it. I get a random small pimple, nothing painful and I used it for about 4 months, twice a day, then backed off to a few times a week to keep the acne at bay and use the reverse for sun spots, thats working great, too. I highly recommend these products, but you have to use them every day and stick with it to get results. You can't go to the gym every day for a few months, then go twice a year and expect to stay in shape, right?

on 3/18/2016 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have tried literally everything besides acutane to try and cease my breakouts, including very expensive laser treatment. I have been breaking out for like 17 years on and off and now have some pretty deep pigmented scars and pitting because of it. Even as a 30 year old, I experienced one of the worse breakouts I have ever had - likely it was worse due to stress but never the less. A girl a met a church has the most beautiful skin ever so I asked her what she used and she told me she used and sold R+F. She showed me her before and after pictures and struggled with the same issues I did.

With the 60 day money back guarantee, I thought why not. Now, it is pricey, but I am ok with that if it works. Within the first week, I saw improvement in the horrendous breakout on my jawline. My skin felt soft and my active breakouts stopped hurting. I have experienced another bad breakout on my forehead since, but it went away in a couple of days and I also know that purging must happen. My minor pimples that have come up in the last 60 days go away in a day or two and don't get bad. I have noticed my pigmentation is starting to go away as well. I still have about 1/3 or 1/4 of all the products left after 2 months which is great but I ordered the Reverse system to help with brightening and spot reduction and will go ever couple of days switching back and forth. i am really thankful for these products, they are making me feel like myself and beautiful again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the spot fading toner and dual action acne treatment in this line. It really has faded some dark purple markes on my neck and has lessened the amount of red spots I have. The sulfur cleanser is something I'm not so sure about. It's so incredibly thick that it feels as if you're washing your face with a face mask although it does leave my skin feeling super soft. I'm partial to gel cleansers for my very oily skin so this cleanser doesn't always leave me feeling clean. I mix in the cetaphil daily facial cleanser every other day and once a week I use neutrogena's shine control face mask and this has solved that problem for me. Will repurchase because nothing like this has ever worked for me to face those purple marks. Red spots are a lot harder to get rid of but hopefully within time this will all help.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Ugh, my post posted when I wasn't finished.... So I'm going to continue it here....she emailed me the info and I saw it was 200 and of course as a broke college student it was not in my price range so I told her when I had more money I will consider it. She emailed me back and said she felt bad that I had to go through such a tough time with my acne and said she was going to send me the regimen for FREE and I was like whatttt???? I thought she was not but she did and I tried it and it's the BEST THING I HAVE EVER TRIED. After a month my skin got better, after a few more months it was gone, completely! Since then I have bought the face wash 3 times and bought the whole regimen once. The first one lasted me over a year and a half. (I only use it a couple times a week). I literally have one pimple on my face right now and that's because of Mother Nature. TRY IT! It's amazing! Hopefully it will work for you as it did for me. :)

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!! I USED IT FOR A MONTH. IT DID NOTHING. FINALLY STOPPED USING IT AND MY SKIN IS CLEARING UP.
The reason it doesn't work is simple:
It contains Sodium Laureth Sulfate which clogs your pores and leaves a film that breaks you out on your face.
Sulfur is a good product to clear up acne but not this product!
Throw out any face washes with Sodium Laureth Sulfate and check your makeup for any of these: http://www.caryskincare.com/acnecomedogeniclist.html

Popular Face Skincare Products