Rodan and Fields Unblemish

Rodan and Fields Unblemish

3.5

I had stress and monthly breakouts from my period around my chin and jawline that started in my 30's. After using Obaji and high-end med spa facials, expensive products from department store and even cheap ones from Target, nothing worked so I excepted it and hide my breakouts with make-up, which made them worse. After my friend suggested I try Unblemish becuase of their guarantee, I gave it a shot. I was told that acne runs in a 3 week cycle and that my skin would purge a few weeks into the process and to take a picture avery 30 days. Just like clockwork, I got a breakout at 3-4 weeks, but then at 4-5 weeks my skin cleared up. I thought it would be short lived and hesitated to order more, but stuck with it. I get a random small pimple, nothing painful and I used it for about 4 months, twice a day, then backed off to a few times a week to keep the acne at bay and use the reverse for sun spots, thats working great, too. I highly recommend these products, but you have to use them every day and stick with it to get results. You can't go to the gym every day for a few months, then go twice a year and expect to stay in shape, right?

on 3/18/2016 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have tried literally everything besides acutane to try and cease my breakouts, including very expensive laser treatment. I have been breaking out for like 17 years on and off and now have some pretty deep pigmented scars and pitting because of it. Even as a 30 year old, I experienced one of the worse breakouts I have ever had - likely it was worse due to stress but never the less. A girl a met a church has the most beautiful skin ever so I asked her what she used and she told me she used and sold R+F. She showed me her before and after pictures and struggled with the same issues I did.

With the 60 day money back guarantee, I thought why not. Now, it is pricey, but I am ok with that if it works. Within the first week, I saw improvement in the horrendous breakout on my jawline. My skin felt soft and my active breakouts stopped hurting. I have experienced another bad breakout on my forehead since, but it went away in a couple of days and I also know that purging must happen. My minor pimples that have come up in the last 60 days go away in a day or two and don't get bad. I have noticed my pigmentation is starting to go away as well. I still have about 1/3 or 1/4 of all the products left after 2 months which is great but I ordered the Reverse system to help with brightening and spot reduction and will go ever couple of days switching back and forth. i am really thankful for these products, they are making me feel like myself and beautiful again.

To Read all 45 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the spot fading toner and dual action acne treatment in this line. It really has faded some dark purple markes on my neck and has lessened the amount of red spots I have. The sulfur cleanser is something I'm not so sure about. It's so incredibly thick that it feels as if you're washing your face with a face mask although it does leave my skin feeling super soft. I'm partial to gel cleansers for my very oily skin so this cleanser doesn't always leave me feeling clean. I mix in the cetaphil daily facial cleanser every other day and once a week I use neutrogena's shine control face mask and this has solved that problem for me. Will repurchase because nothing like this has ever worked for me to face those purple marks. Red spots are a lot harder to get rid of but hopefully within time this will all help.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Ugh, my post posted when I wasn't finished.... So I'm going to continue it here....she emailed me the info and I saw it was 200 and of course as a broke college student it was not in my price range so I told her when I had more money I will consider it. She emailed me back and said she felt bad that I had to go through such a tough time with my acne and said she was going to send me the regimen for FREE and I was like whatttt???? I thought she was not but she did and I tried it and it's the BEST THING I HAVE EVER TRIED. After a month my skin got better, after a few more months it was gone, completely! Since then I have bought the face wash 3 times and bought the whole regimen once. The first one lasted me over a year and a half. (I only use it a couple times a week). I literally have one pimple on my face right now and that's because of Mother Nature. TRY IT! It's amazing! Hopefully it will work for you as it did for me. :)

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!! I USED IT FOR A MONTH. IT DID NOTHING. FINALLY STOPPED USING IT AND MY SKIN IS CLEARING UP.
The reason it doesn't work is simple:
It contains Sodium Laureth Sulfate which clogs your pores and leaves a film that breaks you out on your face.
Sulfur is a good product to clear up acne but not this product!
Throw out any face washes with Sodium Laureth Sulfate and check your makeup for any of these: http://www.caryskincare.com/acnecomedogeniclist.html

on 10/18/2015 1:18:00 PM

I would give 0 stars if I could! I used this for a certain area on my skin - - because I don't normally have breakouts - - that area now has puple like, uneven skin. I am assuming that this is called 'hyperpigmentation' ... I know for a fact that this caused the uneven skin, because it is the only part of my skin that has been affected - hence the - I only used it on a particular area that was not purple uneven before. I was so angry. It looks awful & now have to figure out a way to remove it. If you have skin issues.. I recommend going to see a professional (dermatologist/skin specialist).

on 9/7/2015 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using Unblemish for almost a month now and I am seeing slow results. I have broken out here and there but more recently my eyes are burning after I use the regimen. It burns at night. I avoid the eye area but somehow it burns and today the area around my eyes have been stinging all day. Any recommendations?

on 4/21/2015 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Used for 2.5 months, returned for a full refund in the nick of time. While I did not break out using this regimen, it did nothing for my existing breakouts. 2 weeks after I stopped this, breakouts finally ceased.

Also, the benzoyl peroxide in this line made my pigmentation worse.

Do not recommend for a variety of reasons - plus this is a pyramid scheme.

on 3/22/2015 1:37:00 AM

I am 28 years old and still suffer from acne. This is the only product that works to clear my acne...and within days! I have tried prescriptions (antibiotics + Ziana gel) but they did nothing for me. I also tried ProActiv before shelling out money for Unblemish and found that the new formula does not work at all for me compared to the old formula I tried in my teenage and early 20 years. Although it's very expensive (I bought it from the website), I am willing to spend money on products that work as claimed. Please try this out if you've tried products after products that have done nothing.

on 7/17/2014 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am a consultant and love our products. This is my go to regimen and I can't go a few days without it or I will break out again...and I'm 38. If you get blackheads you can also use the "Redefine" cleanser. It is great for that. I mix it in with Unblemish and now have beautiful skin.

Popular Face Skincare Products