Mona di Orio Lux

price range

Reviews

Reviews

6 years ago

I sampled this so long ago-at the beginning of my perfume obsession. Got samples from Aedes when this came out- 2006 or 2007? Anyway, I remember loving the lemon notes (love lemon) but it was so...

About reviewer (178 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

11 years ago

Goes on very nice, bright and fresh, but fades very quickly to mothballs on me. It's unmistakable and doesn't go away. Argh.

About reviewer (1726 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

12 years ago

I can't get to the heart or base notes because the topnotes are Lemon Pledge furniture polish.

About reviewer (763 reviews)

SkinDry, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

13 years ago

Interesting - almost like a lemony carnation rose combination. Delicate, yet long-lasting. Slightly aldehydic, but not as much as Chanel.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2.0

13 years ago

Initially I was really drawn to this - the bottle is gorgeous and it smelled very pleasant in a fizzy, citrus, possibly slightly aldehydic sort of way but also strangely familiar. Finally I got it...

About reviewer (65 reviews)

HairRed

13 years ago

I have only tested this product but I am fairly certain that it will be my next purchase and I rarely buy bottles. It is interesting and uplifting. You can always sample first at Aedes!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

6 years ago

About reviewer (178 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

11 years ago

About reviewer (1726 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

12 years ago

About reviewer (763 reviews)

SkinDry, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

13 years ago

About reviewer (118 reviews)

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2.0

13 years ago

About reviewer (65 reviews)

HairRed