Philosophy eye believe - deep wrinkle peptide balm for eyes and upper lip

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Philosophy eye believe - deep wrinkle peptide balm for eyes and upper lip

3.0

on 7/30/2009 5:14:00 PM

I just ran out and have been debating if I should shell out the $40 (here in Canada it is way overpriced) I use it morning and night with my Neostrata eye cream which I LOVE. It seems to help the other eye cream blend better. And I noticed my skin is drier without it. I think I'm going to have to buy it again as it lasted several months so in the long run its probably not that expensive. Plus it is fragrance free which is a must for me. Also I don't have the patience to test run any more eye creams.

on 10/26/2007 1:36:00 PM

Great product! I use it day and night under moisturizing creams. It makes any cream perform better. Gives the skin luxurious velvety feeling.
I am very surprised about some negative reviews! You should NOT use this treatment as a moisturizer. And yes, the first ingredient is cyclopentasiloxane (silicone) that acts as a "carrier," allowing product to spread smoothly and easily, providing a silky, luxurious feel during application and it is commonly used in cosmetics. In fact almost EVERY skin care product has it under the name of Dimethicone!
But most of the active ingredients in this treatment are peptides and retinol. It is all good for your skin. Be careful though if you have an allergy to retinols.

on 4/1/2007 6:55:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

not sure how i feel about this yet. i will be updating this as soon as i finish off the bottle to see if i see any more long term effects. i think it may have slightly lifted the area around my eyes, honestly.

i purchased this a few weeks ago. the first week, i think my eyes may have been slightly puffier and the lids may have actually darkened a bit. the texture is quite nice and velvety though and the surface smoothing effects are very evident. good to use under eye makeup and such (sort of like a primer. it goes on smoothly like that.) continued >>

on 2/12/2007 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Umm, not a big fan because this made my eyes swell and itch. I also did not think it worked well under makeup(I wore it under my eye cream with spf); it made my concealer smear, ball up and crease which is not usually a big problem. Tried using it at night and it didn't moisturize enough and I woke with puffy eyes. Back it goes. sigh.

on 10/15/2006 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Light and cool on application, fragrance free. It does the job of moisturising my eye area after washing.. doesn't feel greasy at all. Pleasant to use, but no remarkable wrinkle cure either. Don't like the inside lid being cardboard, it absorbs the cream.

on 9/27/2003 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have tried this in the tub and was "bleh" on it. I then recieved a free Eye Believe in the tube form and I like it better. The consistency seems more fluid. Still I doubt I'd purchase this again.

on 7/20/2003 2:46:00 PM

Very rich cream, after a while started to harden around edges of the jar. Started to give me milia (white bumps) under my eyes, that's when I threw it away. Ouch! A very expensive eye cream barely used and useless to me.