Philosophy eye believe - deep wrinkle peptide balm for eyes and upper lip

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Philosophy eye believe - deep wrinkle peptide balm for eyes and upper lip

3.3

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I was not impressed. I wanted to like this. I saw all the rave reviews and ordered it from Sephora right away. It's not a bad product but it's ridiculous to pay $30.00 for a tube of silicone. That super sleek smooth feeling is from pure silicone. It doesn't do anything long term for the skin. It's only temporary like a primer which fills in things for a short time. I prefer Isomers peptide delivery system. I wanted something super moisturizing and yet gentle for the eyes to use on top of Isomer's serums (their serums are to die for but they don't do much for moisture). This made my eyes itch a bit and it felt like all I was doing was smearing silicone under my eyes (which is pretty close to the truth). The $30.00 price tag is utterly ridiculous! It wasn't even that great of an under eye primer which I wanted it for as well. This is going back to Sephora.

on 11/22/2006 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Eye Belive!! I'm 33 and I am getting quite a few fine lines under my eye's. I am totally addicted to eye cream's. I do love hope in a tube, I use it in the evening. Eye Belive is an excellent under eye balm, I use it in the AM every day. It is nice under summer bisque by BE or the supernatural.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Eh...very boring. I was recommended this by a Sephora SA, but this does nothing for my dark circles. It also didn't make them look any better at all in any other way. It did make some of the dry, flaky skin around my eyes go away, though, so it's not all bad. Basic, but nothing special.