Philosophy eye believe - deep wrinkle peptide balm for eyes and upper lip

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Philosophy eye believe - deep wrinkle peptide balm for eyes and upper lip

3.5

I absolutely love love love this eye cream. I use this underneath Hope In A Tube, and it is absolutely wonderful. Like others have said it feels like velvet when applying and it gives a subtle lift and glow. I have tried everything to get my Bobbi Brown corrector and concealer from caking or looking just horrible including the Bobbi Brown eye cream (which is wonderful for daytime but only if I have super moisterized under my eyes the night before) but these two products really do work! I am looking to get Eye Hope as well to see if that will really kick it up a notch. Thanks Philosophy!!!

on 9/20/2008 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is quite expensive - total waste of my money. im using clinique eye repair wear before and just tried this eye believe but this is nothing compared to cliniques. this Philosophy product didnt worked out well to me, it adds another line on my bags...i really hate it. il go back to clinique.

on 5/29/2008 4:03:00 PM

This is a total luxury product in my opinion - it is not meant to replace an eye cream. However, having said that - I love this stuff. It feels soooo good going on and makes your skin feel like velvet - it absorbs well and doesn't intefere with eye makeup. It does seem to give a "temporary" fix to wrinkles but nothing lasting. I apply Nars Multiple in Copacabana over it under my eyes and it gives me a nice glowy effect. I don't use it on my lips as Aquaphor seems to do the trick for me and is much cheaper. Not sure I can keep shelling out $30 on top of my eye cream money but it is a very nice product (for under the eyes).

on 2/14/2008 6:14:00 AM

This is an OK eye area moisturiser but certainly no miracle. It does hydrate but doesn't do anything for fine lines. I wouldn't buy this again, for that reason.

on 12/8/2007 9:07:00 PM

I use this first, then Hope in a tube on top. I use it on eye area then on lip area. It feels like velvet.

on 12/8/2007 9:05:00 PM

I use this combined with Philosophys other eye cream. Just put this on first, then thed other. I love it. it feels like velvet. I also use this on my lip area, then follow with Hope in a Tube,

on 10/26/2007 1:36:00 PM

Great product! I use it day and night under moisturizing creams. It makes any cream perform better. Gives the skin luxurious velvety feeling.
I am very surprised about some negative reviews! You should NOT use this treatment as a moisturizer. And yes, the first ingredient is cyclopentasiloxane (silicone) that acts as a "carrier," allowing product to spread smoothly and easily, providing a silky, luxurious feel during application and it is commonly used in cosmetics. In fact almost EVERY skin care product has it under the name of Dimethicone!
But most of the active ingredients in this treatment are peptides and retinol. It is all good for your skin. Be careful though if you have an allergy to retinols.

on 4/1/2007 6:55:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

not sure how i feel about this yet. i will be updating this as soon as i finish off the bottle to see if i see any more long term effects. i think it may have slightly lifted the area around my eyes, honestly.

i purchased this a few weeks ago. the first week, i think my eyes may have been slightly puffier and the lids may have actually darkened a bit. the texture is quite nice and velvety though and the surface smoothing effects are very evident. good to use under eye makeup and such (sort of like a primer. it goes on smoothly like that.) continued >>

on 3/30/2007 4:04:00 PM

I love this eye balm, it goes on silky smooth and makes my eye area look amazing! It instantly reduces the look of my fine lines and wrinkles and gives me a refreshed awake look. It helps with my dark circles. I don't get a ton of moisture from this, but enough. Sometimes I layer another cream over it for a little more moisture. I'm not sure if I am getting any long term benefit from this, but it makes my eye area look and feel incredible. I will definitely rebuy.

on 2/20/2007 10:19:00 AM

this review is for the new version of this released this fall, 2006. It comes in a tube, which is great for getting the right amount of product out with no contamination. This is designed to prevent and plump fine lines as it has retinol, peptides and hyaluronic acid in it. I have been using it for about 2 months now and have to say I am a huge fan. It has a gel like texture and is perfect under concealor. It provides a smooth base for my makeup with no smearing or creasing. No milia either. the texture remind me of clinque's original all about eyes which was also a gel, but this has more actives and really seems to be doing a great job on the fine lines i have starting to form. I apply this when my eye area is still damp in the am (i find all products with hyaluronic acid perform better this way i.e Lipfusion). At night i use clinique repairwear and layer all about eyes rich over this once it has sunk in. This trio of creams is really working well for me and are all affordable as far as eye products go. would definitely purchase again.