Philosophy eye believe - deep wrinkle peptide balm for eyes and upper lip

Philosophy eye believe - deep wrinkle peptide balm for eyes and upper lip

2.5

on 10/2/2007 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I had read this was a great product, so I bought this - my very first eye creme.

After three days, there was a slight flaking below my eyes - I figured maybe I was putting on too much, and it was residual creme flaking off.

After five days, I noticed a mild burning sensation when I dabbed it below my eyes, and thought that maybe I was just getting a little too close and the product might be getting into my eyes.

On the sixth day, I put my face right up to the mirror to be extra careful my fingers weren't getting too close, or accidentally getting the product on my lower eyelashes. And then I saw it - when I applied slight pressure to pat the creme in, my skin was cut, right where the fine line under my eye was. I checked the skin below the other eye, and there was a cut there too!

Instead of moisturizing, this creme dried out my skin so much, it was cracking at the lines! I stopped using the product immediately, and my skin healed itself in a couple of days.

on 2/19/2007 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

has anyone tried this with hope in a tube? the philosophy site says so. i wonder if it will be more effective with it. but then i would want to hear testimonials first before i spend another PHP1,850.

this i the nicest eye cream i have ever used. its not oily. its smooth and it feels so thin. it's barely there. (fyi, i tried origins, st.ives, l'oreal visible results, nivea). I notice a difference but it's only minimal. Well, at least there is! (that's why im wondering if i should purchase hope in a tube).

this is expensive. but i'll definitely repurchase.

i'm 23 with dry skin.

on 1/29/2006 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not a good eye cream. It actually made the skin around my eyes drier. This could've been due to a particular ingredient that my skin was perhaps allergic to.

on 9/27/2003 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have tried this in the tub and was "bleh" on it. I then recieved a free Eye Believe in the tube form and I like it better. The consistency seems more fluid. Still I doubt I'd purchase this again.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)